Ever wonder if Survey Junkie is legit or just another scam survey site? You’re not the only one who asked this question. Learn the truths about this paid survey website.
Do you ever wonder if it is legit or not? I was skeptical, at first, to try it just because there are a lot of scam survey sites out there that like to pay cash (or so they say). But I went ahead and tried it anyway.
I’m glad I did in no time.
You’ll find all the information about Survey Junkie – one of the most popular, used paid online surveys that pay right now.
Survey Junkie review: The important answers you’re looking for
Is Survey Junkie legit?
Yes, Survey Junkie is really legit and pays cash. With every survey panel, some people will say that this is a scam, and some will say it’s real. It comes with the territory of survey sites.
Type in the phrase “Is Survey Junkie a scam?” and you’ll find a ton of searches and answers.
If you’re worried that you might be scammed, the response is you won’t.
This site is backed by Blue Media Ventures, which has an A+ rating with the BBB.
Is Survey Junkie safe?
Yes. Survey Junkie is safe to use. Believe it or not, you can even sign up in less than 30 seconds via your Facebook account or email account.
The more important question is if a good idea to use this site to help you quit your day job. The response is no. You won’t become rich taking surveys.
So, the lesson is that you shouldn’t quit your day job for this. Get a Survey Junkie account in no time. It only takes a few minutes.
How much does Survey Junkie pay?
As one of the personal users, you can or may like to choose from a list of surveys or panels you can take in no time. You can get points for surveys completed. That’s your way or one legit way to earn additional. Got it?
The cash reward you can or may potentially earn from taking surveys from Survey Junkie is between $2 to $75. The more detailed and longer the surveys you answer, the higher you can make.Since there is a wide array of surveys with different topics and target markets, the profile surveys help it know you better and match you to higher-paying surveys that you are qualified to take.
In short, there’s more than one way to get extra money with it and use it as a side hustle.
Once you earned 1,000 points, you can redeem points to cash via PayPal (yes, PayPal) or Dwolla, or you can convert your points to gift cards (not credit card) such as Amazon and Target. 1,000 is equivalent to $10.
Everything you should know plus more
If you like to see if Survey Junkie is for you or not and if you use this as a side hustle, continue reading.
About Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie is one of the long-time running, best surveys. It was founded in Glendale, California. It is an online market research platform of Active Measure, formerly known as Blue Media Ventures.
Currently, Survey Junkie really has over 3 million members who share their honest thoughts and opinions about big brands (yes, big brands) to make the company’s many products and services more profitable.
Rating wise, Better Business Bureau awarded Blue Media Ventures with an A+ rating.
How does it work?
To put it in the most straightforward context, Survey Junkie works by you going through the process (in minutes) to sign up and verify your account, responding to the surveys and other opportunities, giving out your opinions, earning and redeeming your points.
Like most survey sites, signing up with Survey Junkie is FREE. You should be at least 13 years old or older and currently residing in Australia, Canada, or the U.S.
Proof of payout
Tia, a Survey Junkie taker, made over $600 in less than ten days by spending a couple of minutes each day using it. Imagine that side hustle!
Not a lot of like survey companies will pay like that.
Here is the best proof to support this Survey Junkie review.
Sign up process
Signing up for a Survey Junkie account is very easy and fast (three minutes or less). You have to supply your email address, birthday, gender, zip code, and enter your password. Signing up will already give you on average 25 points automatically.
After signing up, you have to complete your profile. The questions consist of demographic and family-related questions. You have the option of not having to respond to some of these questions.
Some of your answers to the Survey Junkie questionnaire may lead to additional questions. Finishing your profile will earn extra 50 points for you.
Some of the best “newbie” points earning opportunities:
- Signing up with Survey Junkie will earn you 25 points
- Completing your profile will earn you 50 points
- Confirming your email will earn you 25 points
- Taking the “How it Works” tour will earn you 5 points
- Finishing profile surveys will earn you 10 points each profile survey
That’s about a minimum of 115 points in total for you to really and possibly earn for just joining Survey Junkie.Since there is a wide array of surveys with different topics and target markets, the profile surveys help it know you better and match you to higher-paying surveys that you are qualified to take.
Click here, see, and join now to use Survey Junkie for FREE! Use your email address and get that cash in no time.
Survey Junkie experience
Survey Junkie is good with letting you know afront how much extra money you will get or make per survey. #transparency101
What best separates it from the rest is that most of the time, you already get disqualified after answering just a few questions and not the entire surveys like some other online surveys.
Plus, you will also earn a part of the total points for those surveys for your effort. Still, few points are better than no points at all, to be honest. Only sites like Survey Junkie can boast that.
How does the points system work?
Survey Junkie really lets you get or earn points instead of making cash directly.
For every completed and not qualified survey you take, you earn a certain number of points from each survey in no time.You can also earn points from answering profile questionnaires, joining focus groups, and referring your friends to join.
There are also rewardable actions that you can earn points from. Rewardable actions are identifiable by several points being displayed inside a green button.
Check your current points on your user dashboard. The dashboard will also show you your lifetime points. Clicking “My Points” from the drop-down menu will show you the history of your points.
Your points with Survey Junkie will not expire. You need to log in though and complete surveys within 12 months. Otherwise, all your points will be forfeited, and your account closed.
Get a Survey Junkie account in no time.
How can I make extra money?
If you’re really looking for a Survey Junkie review on how to best make extra money, it doesn’t get any more straightforward than this.
For every 100 accumulated Survey Junkie points, earns you $1. For you to start cashing out, you need to have at least $10 or 1,000 points in your account.
I’ve recently taken two surveys, and those made me 1,500 points combined. In less than 20 minutes, I made $15. Not bad for just touching your phone and responding to simple, basic questions.
It also features a threshold or one of the lowest thresholds (out of many like survey companies) for accumulated points you need to earn before you can cash out.
Here’s the best deal:
Other best survey sites will require you to earn at least $20 or $25 before redeeming your points.
You can start to redeem your points from the “My Points” menu or “Current Points” from the dashboard.
Converting your Survey Junkie points to PayPal account is available to Australia, Canada, or United States residents. For gift cards and direct bank transfer from Dwolla, this option is only available for US members.
There are 2 Survey Junkie points that you need to keep in mind when you redeem your points:
- You will not be able to redeem all your Survey Junkie points for free gift cards. That said, you can redeem your points for gift cards for specific denominations. The available denominations for the free gift cards are $10, $15, $20, $25, and more.
- When you choose to cash out your Survey Junkie points, you will be required to redeem all your current points for cash. For example, if you have a total of $23 in your account, you must redeem all the $23 income. If you like to have a part of your points converted to gift cards, then you must redeem the gift card first before cashing out with PayPal.
How much can I make?
This is really the best, most important part of this review, and the only part that matters to everyone who wants a side hustle. I’m kidding!
You might probably ask yourself if quitting your day job and responding to all opinion surveys all day long will earn you enough money to get by. The response is NO.
The truth is:
Even in Survey Junkie’s website, it is indicated that “You will NOT get rich by taking surveys for hours”. The points you can earn differs from another person.
The amount of money you can make out of it depends on you and your commitment to finishing these surveys. Each completed survey earns you a different amount of points.
Here’s the deal: The longer the surveys are, the more points you’ll get after finishing it. The amount you can potentially earn from finishing surveys is between $2 to $75. Get paid now.
Here’s a story:
Tia, one of the Survey Junkie users, got or made over $600 in less than ten days by spending a couple of minutes each day using it. Best, more people have earned more than that. In short, her experience with it is not an unusual case.
The amount of extra money you can earn is also dependent on what surveys you are qualified to participate in and how many surveys you are invited to.
New surveys are available every day whether you like it or not; however, It will likely or actually send an email notification as well to you once surveys are available for you to answer, or you can log back to the website to check.
You can take surveys anytime and anywhere as long as you’re connected to the internet. It highly recommends you complete surveys using your desktop or laptop. But, it is still possible to finish online surveys using your smartphone (see the best survey apps here).
The surveys are straightforward, and all you have to do is respond to the surveys truthfully. Easy money, right?
Click here to join and use Survey Junkie for FREE and be on your way to make more (find out now).
Advantages of Survey Junkie
There are many advantages of Survey Junkie, and I will be listing each advantage below:
- Users say Survey Junkie is a legit, free online survey site. The amount of money you can earn mainly depends on how active you are in taking online surveys.
- It is user-friendly. It is effortless to use. The website’s design is simple and uncomplicated. This site doesn’t require a tech-savvy individual – best for folks like you and me.
- Sign up process is fast, simple, and efficient.
- You get to see a preview – how much you can potentially earn and how long you will have to complete the surveys – before you respond to the survey itself.
- You get to earn a few points even if you start answering a survey about a product or products and services and get disqualified later on. Get paid now.a
- Compared to other like survey companies where it only offers you the option to exchange your points for a gift card or check, It provides you to convert your points for extra cash through PayPal.
- The Survey Junkie points system is very simple and pretty much straightforward. Converting your points is very easy, that is, $1 for every 100 points.
- It has one of the lowest thresholds for converting your points to extra cash. Earn rewards, that is, at least 1,000 points, and you’re all set to exchange your points. This is something that would be unique for Survey Junkie.
- Survey Junkie’s Help Center is your one-stop place for all possible questions you can think of related to It. Topics and related questions to the topic are all grouped for easier reference. You have to browse through a specific topic on the left tab, and all associated questions will be displayed and answered on the right.
- Survey Junkie remains true to its name. Unlike other survey sites that branched out its platform to other point earning options like watching videos, reading emails, browsing the web, for you to make more money, It only lets you make money mainly on completing surveys.
Disadvantages of Survey Junkie
Not all systems are perfect especially not even Survey Junkie. There will always be a downside to everything.
- You cannot join if you are residing out of Australia, Canada, United States (click here the best survey sites in Australia). This survey site only accepts members living in these countries. Don’t worry; there are still other legit online survey companies that you can choose from.
- Every Survey Junkie survey begins with basic questions and based on your answers; it’s possible for you to be disqualified from answering the survey.
- Another biggest complaint that survey sites get is about the payout. You should know that most online survey like companies like Survey Junkie have similar complaints. This is not uncommon, and it is not excluded from this.
- Since it sends you an email notification for surveys that fit you. There are also cases wherein it will send you an invitation through email for surveys that you are not qualified for. Better to take time in answering profile surveys so it will know enough about you and match you to surveys you are qualified to answer.
- The surveys being offered sometimes fill out fast. So, if you’re unable to respond and answer the surveys invitation quickly, you’ll lose the opportunity of potentially earning points from it.
Survey Junkie review: Conclusion
Each person’s experience and the money he/she makes are different from other people. While some may like it and make hundreds of extra money, some may make a few dollars here and there.
First, like it or not like it, it won’t make you rich (based on everyone or many’s experience). That said, it could help you make hundreds of dollars every month. In order to know how much you could make is by trying it.
If you are looking for an easy way to make income and earn extra money, it is one of those ways.
One thing I know is for you I like to share in this review; Survey Junkie is a great help and worth a look as you can quickly sign up for one in under 5 seconds.
Are you ready to use Survey Junkie and get paid? Are you ready to give opinions on products and services? Find out it will work for you. Please share your thoughts about this Survey Junkie review.