ant to make money from paid surveys but you live in Australia? You’re in luck. This post lists the best survey sites in Australia right now.
Let’s face reality:
We can use our free time to make some money on the side.
You can freelance, do some other side hustles, or you can take high paying online surveys in Australia.
Sure, doing these may not help you become rich, but it’s free money. So, it’s a win-win situation.
It’s a win-win situation because you get the money that’s free for doing almost nothing.
If you want to learn more about these paid online surveys:
Are Aussie paid surveys legit?
That’s the very first thing that should come to your mind when you talk about the best survey sites to make money in Australia, right?
The answer is yes. Even CNN described it as one of the ways to make money.
That said, you will never be making thousands month after month. In short, you won’t get rich using them.
That said, you can still make hundreds.
In totality, it’s really good to know that you can use your free time to make money.
How do I sign up for legitimate surveys?
There are so many best online surveys in Australia. Some of them are in the form of survey apps. Click here to find what these best survey apps are.
The sites listed below pay you to complete surveys and many other tasks. If you don’t know where to start, here are some guidelines for picking the right sites for you.
- Offer to make you rich. No such legit survey sites in Australia will ever do that.
- Ask you to pay a fee to register. Survey sites are free. So, stay away from those that require you to pay first.
- Ask to provide sensitive or personal information. Never give your information for any reason.
- Have an unattainable minimum threshold. Use the ones that don’t have a minimum threshold. There are a lot of them out there.
How do I get paid by these survey sites?
Those top survey sites in Australia typically pay in cash.
That said, some of them pay in gift cards, rewards in points redeemable via PayPal, Checque, or Direct Deposit.
Do you live in Canada? Here are the best survey sites in Canada.
Best Survey Sites In Australia: 6 Sites To Add $600/Month
I recommend that you sign up for as many free legitimate survey sites as you want. This way if a survey site does not work for you, then, you have others to try.
1. Swagbucks (Earn $5 sign up bonus instantly)
Want to earn just by browsing? Watching videos? Installing a browser?
Name what you do online and Swagbucks for sure has that to help you earn money.
Swagbucks is the “make money whatever it is that you do over the internet” juggernaut in the industry. See my Swagbucks review here.
Next thing you know, you’ll have a ton of points in your Swagbucks account redeemable for cash, gift cards, among others.
It doesn’t end there:
Swagbucks tops all sites about when it comes to cash back and free rewards. With Swagbucks, you earn more than what you spend. You wouldn’t know all the great offers until you sign up. Some previous offers included:
- Try 1 month of Hulu for $5.99 and get $20.
- Start with Dollar Shave Club and earn $10.
Click here to start with Swagbucks for FREE and receive $5 bonus when you sign up.
2. LifePoints (Join the site with over 6 MILLION members)
Over 6 million people have joined LifePoints – a testament of how great of a paid online survey site this one is. That’s one of the best survey sites in Australia.
As a member, you get rewarded for your opinions.
The best part:
The surveys aren’t limited to just one area. LifePoints covers surveys related to sports, travel, health, and other aspects that are most valuable to you. Not a lot of sites can say that.
Some of the rewards in the past were:
- Smart TV
- Xbox One
- Apple Watch
- PlayStation 4
3.NetRatings (Get rewarded to use the internet)
How often do you use the internet? Do you know you can make some money with NetRatings just by using the internet?
The answer is yes. You can make money online without doing much.
NetRatings is part of Neilsen, a household name in market research. As part of Neilsen’s family, you have the chance to share your opinions of internet trends and behavior.
All you need to do is use the internet the way you use it. As simple as that and it doesn’t get any better than this. Imagine you get a chance to win big prizes even without doing anything other than installing NetRatings. This survey offer is literally a needle in a haystack.
No spending time taking surveys to find out you’re disqualified. You won’t see that with NetRatings. Isn’t that awesome?
Why sign up?
- Get rewarded points redeemable for gift cards.
- Register today, stay active with NetRatings, and get chance to be one of the monthly, quarterly, and annual winners
Sign up, download, and install Neilsen’s NetRatings. That’s it and is so easy to do. It’s by far one of the best online surveys in Australia.
4. Ipsos I-Say
This is my wife and I’s favorite. We’ve been using this since the day we started taking surveys. Had we not had success with Ipsos, we would have stopped taking surveys completely.
I know one who earned $40 in just 2 days plus potentially FREE products he owned. Let’s assume that’s $20/day or $620/mo. Imagine yourself making this money and getting all FREE products by spending only a couple of hours daily.
Imagine all these money-making possibilities. If this person can do it, so can you.
Wouldn’t you do it at home while slacking, watching, or just taking a break? That’s easy money for gas, grocery, car payment, or something else.
Ipsos I-Say is very straightforward. All you need to do is fill out the demographic questions truthfully to determine the surveys you will be qualified for and start taking surveys. That’s it.
Why is different than any other survey sites and why we love it?
Ipsos is literally a needle in a haystack. It stands above the rest and here is why:
- More rewards: The more you take surveys, the more rewards you get through its Loyalty program. You won’t see that elsewhere.
- More points: Earn extra points for surveys completed on top of the points you receive from taking those surveys. That’s double the benefits of taking surveys. Again, you won’t see that elsewhere.
- Time: Ipsos values your time. If you are disqualified, you’d know it right away. I can’t say the same thing for others.
What are the experiences of other people?
When a lot of people are raving Ipsos I-Say, you know it’s legit. The testimonials came up from the SurveyPolice.com:
Why sign up?
- Incentive range in value from 100 to 5,000 points per survey.
- The more you complete surveys, the more rewards you get and extra points you receive. Those are extra benefits on top of extra benefits.
- Test and own new products for FREE.
- More than 7M active members, $30,146,900 paid out, and 20M+ surveys taken.
5. MySurvey (2,000 points for sign up)
If you are struggling to get the right site, then, trust MySurvey – the world’s No. 1 paid survey site. Since it started in 2014, it has paid over $32M + to its members.
Last year, MySurvey – one of hte best survey sites to make money in Australia – paid over $15M. There aren’t any surprises with using it, which won’t make you second guess about MySurvey’s legitimacy.
Why sign up?
- Join the world’s #1 paid survey site. Don’t miss this opportunity. Take surveys now with MySurvey for FREE.
- Earn $1.50 per person you refer to MySurvey.
- Get paid via PayPal, merchandise, gift cards, and donations to charity.
Click here to start with MySurvey and be one of those people who earn a substantial amount of money from it.
6. MyOpinions (Australia’s #1 paid survey site)
If you are struggling to get the right site, then, trust MyOpinions- Australia’s No. 1 paid survey site. As a member, you will get both rewards and cash for surveys.
When you redeem your points for cash, you can access your money via PayPal. In addition, doing surveys via MyOpinions will earn you entries to the $5,000 Quarterly Prize draw
There aren’t any surprises with using it, which won’t make you second guess about MyOpinions’ legitimacy.
Why sign up?
- Join the Australia’s #1 paid survey site. Don’t miss this opportunity. Take surveys now with MyOpinions for FREE.
- Instantly redeem your points for a gift card or cash.
Click here and be one of those people who earn a substantial amount of money from MyOpinions.
7. YouGov (Earn 2,000 points as a sign-up bonus)
With what’s going on in the political scene, now is the best time to voice your opinions and get rewarded for doing it.
Sign up before the window of opportunity for sign up closes. Be a force to be reckoned with by sharing your thoughts on topics like politics and current events and be heard, at the same time.
I don’t like taking long surveys, and that’s why I love it. The best feature of this panel is that surveys typically only take, at most, 5-7 minutes. Rarely do I see a survey that lasts longer than 20 minutes.
When you take a survey or other opportunities within YouGov, you earn points, which can be redeemed once you reached the minimum set of points.
If you’ve been vocal with the political scene and want to earn money just by doing that, then, YouGov is just the prefect, easy solution to your needs.
Seriously, there’s no other site that’s dedicated to hearing your voice about political issues than YouGov.
Why sign up?
- Be part of the 4 Million people around the world who are part of the YouGov community. That’s a lot of people and you know it’s the real deal.
- Earn in many ways: Cash via PayPal, gift cards, merchandise, retail e-vouchers, donations to charity, and sweepstakes.
- Voice opinion to companies, governments, and institutions. Yes, they use YouGov to know what people think about.
Click here and be part of the YouGov community for FREE. Earn 2,000 points as a sign-up bonus. Now, is the best time to voice your opinion. Make your opinion count with YouGov.
How much can you make from the best online surveys in Australia?
While it may be true that you won’t ever get rich from taking surveys, in general, or even quit your full-time day job, you will have a chance to make extra money using the above mention sites.
You can even earn a few more if you’re in the right demographics that specific companies are looking for.
When you are consistent with using these sites and you are qualified for many of their offerings, you could make between $100 or $500 per month.
Some of them pay via PayPal, some in free gift cards, and some in other forms.
The one truly awesome thing about those best survey sites in Australia is that you are not only limited to taking surveys. You can also make extra money by doing an online search, listening to music, among others.
Best survey sites in Australia: Final thoughts
A lot of companies have expanded to different regions including Australia.
They do this because they know that this market has so many potential customers and that these companies are focused on understanding what they want in terms of products and services.
If you see or use any of these top survey sites in Australia, please don’t hesitate to comment on it here.
Do you know of any other best paid online survey sites in Australia? Which one of these best paid online survey sites you like the most and which ones you don’t? Other than the ones mentioned above, what are some survey sites that actually pay that you know of?