So, you’re looking for another site to make money for things you normally do daily. That’s what MyPoints offers. But before jumping in, find out everything you need to know about it in this MyPoints review.
Whether you’re watching TV, making purchases online, taking paid online surveys, etc., there are opportunities to earn more from sites (e.g., MyPoints) for free. Seriously, some people have made thousands while some made hundreds.
If you’re ready to see what’s in-store for you, read on!
What are the benefits of reading this article?
If you read the article from start to end without skipping on any step, then, you'll understand the important things such as:
MyPoints: Is it Legit or a Straight-Up Scam?
Uncover the finer details about the MyPoints program below and determine if signing up for this side hustle gig today is going to be a part of your agenda! You don’t want to take surveys or try taking surveys that turn out to be a scam.
What is MyPoints?
MyPoints is a daily program offering a wide array of moneymaking offerings for individuals to take advantage thereof.
When you sign up for MyPoints, you have a lot of opportunities to take part in a wide array of easy-to-complete activities which will enable you to obtain gift cards, Visa cards, travel miles, as well as cash through PayPal account.
You can earn points is by completing various tasks, such as taking online surveys (yes, it’s one of those survey sites), tryin to use the mobile app (more best survey apps here), shopping online, watching videos to get paid, reading emails and other activities.
Click here to sign up for an account today. You may even also earn extra bonus or two and plus more.
My Personal Experience
My Personal Experience with MyPoints
Overall, I was very happy with my user experience of MyPoints account and the offer I found. I didn't have a problem with signing up. Actually, it was fast.
First, I found it to be fairly straightforward. You just sign up, find the retailers you may want to shop on, click on the links, and you'll be re-directed to that store.
You get paid points, earn money or cash, gift card or gift cards to watch videos, shop through its partners sites, play video games, among others. It's the total equivalent of Swagbucks as it works the same way as MyPoints. See my Swagbucks review here.
I like the fact that it has both mobile apps compatible with Android and iOS devices. Imagine this. I get rewards here plus rewards from my credit card.
Is MyPoints legit and safe to use?
It has been around since 1996, which is a good thing to consider, knowing that it has staying power. The verdict from those who have used it alludes to the fact that it is a safe and legitimate rewards program to get your hands into in order to earn some side hustle cash in a wide variety of legitimate ways.
It’s important to note that although you won’t earn a living off of it work, you’ll be certain to find that it is a good site if you want to earn more income here and there.
How does MyPoints work?
MyPoints is pretty straightforward to navigate, once you used it once or twice and begin earning points redeemable for some additional funds.
The first thing you have to do is sign up for an account. Then, the next step is to verify your email. Once you verify it, you can get started taking up activities and earning money and rewards through My Points.
There are certain requirements which you should note prior to getting started as this will make it easier to begin your side hustle gig with ease.
For example, you have to be a resident of the United States or Canada and 18 years or older to use it, so ensure that these requirements are in place. See other best survey sites in Canada here.
Click here to sign up for an account today. It works for a lot of people.
Is it free?
Yes, MyPoints is totally free to use! You don’t have to pay a thing to make additional in the form of a gift card or gift cards, travel miles or some good old cash sent to you through PayPal account. Some other survey sites that are free include Survey Junkie. See my Survey Junkie review here.
What does My Points offer?
You have various options (more than one option here) when it comes to being compensated for your time and work through it. The MyPoints team wants to make it as doable as possible for you to earn points in exchange for money and help out companies at the same time.
Whether you like gift cards for a variety of restaurants or prefer cash, it can provide you with what you like in the way of compensation.
Choose from three options in exchange for your points:
- Gift cards (yes, gift cards not credit cards) to a wide array of continually-changing retailers
- Travel miles for United Airlines, so you can even travel at a discounted price
- Cash (not cards) payable through PayPal (not credit card), because who doesn’t love cash
Who can join MyPoints?
One answer, that is, anyone as long as you’re a United States or Canadian citizen. You also must be 18 years of age or older in order to take part in it. Click here to sign up for an account and start getting rewards from retailers via MyPoints today.
Pros and Cons
Different benefits of trying MyPoints
Concerns about trying MyPoints
How can you make money with MyPoints?
There are different ways to make points and money daily or every time you need it, and you can even use the MyPoints app. You don’t need to do casino games to make money. Here are some of the ways to earn or moneymaking ventures you can complete via MyPoints and the My Points app:
- Polls and Surveys (i.e. My Points survey): If you take polls and online surveys via MyPoints you can earn some rewards if your points add up. Yes you can do My Points survey. Start taking surveys now.
- Reading Emails: Sometimes all it takes is to read emails to get some points. Companies need individuals to read emails on their behalf and, by doing so, you can make some money.
- Shopping Online: When you shop or do online purchases (i.e., buy products and services), you can earn points or get rewards through MyPoints Amazon (and its partners), simply by doing what you would have been doing anyway. My Points Amazon combines shopping and earning points in one.
- Watching Videos: When you watch a video or videos, you’ll grab some rewards. Yes, you can get paid to watch videos.
- Printing Coupons: Printing coupons can also enable you to earn some points under your rewards account. Yes, just print the coupon.
- Getting On The Web: Surfing on your web browser is another way to boost your rewards account. Yes, just do a search and earn points.
- Referring Your Friends: For those who have some friends who may be interested in it, you can earn some additional points by referring friends.
- Playing Games. You can also earn extra and redeem more by doing a review of games, playing a few of them, etc. That’s right. Earn just by playing games (and not just shop online).
How do I get started?
Believe it or not: You can start using it in a few minutes without needing a customer service. Just go to www.mypoints.com site. You just need to sign up with the following information:
- Name (no phone number needed)
Once that is done, you’ll need to confirm your subscription via the email you provided. That’s all you need for My Points sign in. Start clicking the site here to sign up for a FREE account today.
Available redemption options
- Redeem your points for money, which you can then transfer to your PayPal or bank account
- Convert your points to airline miles (only applicable with United MileagePlus accounts)
- Use points when you shop at select participating stores like Target, Walmart, Kohl's, etc. or get gift cards.
Is it a great way to earn rewards like gift cards and a way to make money? The answer is yes. MyPoints offers a lot. Earning some money on the side in addition to your part-time or full-time job is an easy goal to achieve.
Using an option such as MyPoints, you can easily earn additional spending money with little effort on your part. That said, if you are looking for an easy way to make lots of money or become rich or a long time passive income, it isn’t for you.
Sign up for MyPoints today follow the instructions, and start easily earning money in a number of fun ways, days, or weeks like a gift card. Or you can spread this opportunity and be able to refer a friend without having to spend anything.
Please let me know what you think about it once you start using it? Don’t let this slip away. Be sure to, at least, give it a try right now from your home. I know you will love it once you have used it. It’s worth the points for money and a try.