Want to work from home and earn cash in a day? This can be done by learning how to make money online. Our list of legit side hustles can help you develop passive income now and into the future.
Is trying to make cash from home or creating passive income online doable? These are valid questions.
If you're looking for a gig or want to make more income, this post can help you answer questions you have and help you earn more in a reasonable time.
Don't fall on the “Make Money (Easy)” trap
While there are super easy ways to make income, none are going to help you become rich. They're the easy ones to fund your passive income. That said, it's free money.
They could help you pay off some bills and more.
If you are ready to read through this article and the tips found here, let's hop in!
Ways On How To Make Money Online
Easy wins are things from home that can help you generate the right amount of funds quickly, but it's not going to make you rich. Don't skip them though because some of them pay week by week.
The quick cash you make here can help you put more towards the medium and challenging ways.
Sharing your opinions is a way to earn money. There are companies that pay $35/survey or more for a few questions.
I recommend you start with and pick Survey Junkie. The opportunity to build an extra income from it is immense.
It pays up to $45 per survey for taking part in surveys you can do from home. Just set up an account using your Facebook account (no need to do sales). In 30 seconds, you are on your way to earning money online. That's all it takes.
You take paid online surveys on your schedule (be it for a week or hours). Have you got spare time for a company survey? Share your thoughts. If you don't want to, then, that's ok. It's up to you.
Other survey websites, businesses, and resources to try include:
- Survey Club – up to $115/survey (one reach and made $4,000 in a month)
- Swagbucks – up to $35/survey + $10 sign up incentive + more perks
Find more ways to make $50 a day online here.
2. Make more using Swagbucks
Want to get paid for doing things you normally do? Get it from Swagbucks.
So, how do you make more?
Every time you do something online, use it as a starting point (i.e., search engine). Or just activate the desktop plugin.
From there, you do anything like looking videos, reading digital business content, browsing for travel stuff, using your card to make purchases, playing games, etc, and you'll start earning points redeemable for cash and free gift cards.
Other ways to make money online and get more opportunities from Swagbucks:
- Take surveys on days you like (include $5 sign in incentive) + up to $35/survey
- Get paid to watch videos (include $5 sign in incentive)
- Read emails or book snippets (include $5 sign in incentive)
Click here to create or start with Swagbucks account for FREE and get your $10 sign-up incentive.
So why trust it? Here are the answers:
- Reputation. It has been in business for over five years. It has partnered with big selling companies like Target, JCPenney, and so many more.
- Payout. It has paid out over $350 million. Pretty awesome, right?
- Requirement. All you need to do is download, use it for just about anything you do online, and that's it.
3. Get additional income from apps
Whether you're looking at your TV or doing something else, some applications help you make extra money.
For example, you can use Lyft – a ride-sharing digital app – to drive someone from point A to B and get paid.
No kidding on that! There are easy money apps designed for that.
If you're looking for something designed to help you make extra from things you do already, there are some applications like that.
Some other pretty straightforward apps to make money online:
- Shopkick – Just step into the store and make points redeemable for cash.
- MyPoints – Get paid for things like shopping digital items, surfing the internet, playing some games, etc. It's pretty straightforward.
- eBates: A cashback app for shopping online. eBates gives you 2-10% cashback. Sometimes, it will double the cashback.
FYI: Do you want to get paid to type online? Click on the link to the left.
4. Sign up for bonuses
An easier way to make money online is to build income through sign-up bonuses. Find more here on how to make money online without investment.
Companies compete to get you on board with them. They do that so competitively that they give out bonuses.
This is a pro tip: Get bonuses from websites that will make you more when you need money now.
These marketing websites can help you make an additional month after month. Though they won't make you rich, they can pay the bills like rent.
Best digital platforms to help you earn money online:
- Ibotta: A grocery app that gives you cashback for groceries. It's that app that made me over $300 in 5 months. Plus, get$10 sign up incentive.
- Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel: Get a chance to win $10,000. Plus, Neilsen pays $50 per year to keep its app installed on a device. No need to sell or take paid surveys.
5. Earn cashback automatically
If you are going to spend on just about anything like when you shop online, then, might as well get paid to do it, right?
Yes. Now, there are simple cash back apps to help you earn an income back automatically without you lifting a single finger.
You'll get cashback when you shop online with the following apps.
Some digital rewards apps that offer legit money for free to customers like you (without you having to build or sell something) plus more:
- Drop: Get rewards for whatever you spend on every day online and offline. You never have to look at which stores have coupons and deals.
- EBates (now Rakuten) – available on Google Play: Get up to 40% in cashback on select stores plus $10 sign-up perk. Get started with your email or Facebook, and start looking for offers.
- Affinity: Get up to 30% – 40% in cashback online on select stores plus $20 sign-up incentive. Saving has never been this fun.
Tip: You could earn more than what you paid for when you use a combination of these resources. For example, you could get cashback from Ebates (now Rakuten) or Affinity plus Drop when you shop during sales days.
6. Get paid online via VenMo or Pay Pal
If you're looking for the best marketing apps out there to make more online, there are sales apps out there designed for that.
Here's a snapshot of the payouts people have received:
- one participant made free PayPal money of over $1,550 in just a few months
- a few customers earned free income instantly of $50 on their first try (we're not talking about days)
- I even made at least $1,100 both in free gift cards and in checks just for sharing my thoughts
Some sites that offer more income for FREE:
- Survey Junkie <– create an account now
- MyPoints <– use Facebook for easy access
- Vindale Research
- IPSOS I-Say
7. Earn additional cash by saving
The best way to make money online is to save more income. How do you handle that matter? The answer is to cut down or out services that don't matter to you.
You can do painfully by calling each of your bill collectors or you can do it automated and do it in days. The solution is called Trim.
Trim analyzes your spending, finds subscriptions to cancel, searches for cashback offers, negotiates your bills, among others.
To date, Trim cut our Verizon phone bill by $16.75/mo. Now, it's finding me a better rate for my car insurance.Make money by saving money
Other digital applications to help you save by cutting down those bills:
- Charlie: Works to help you avoid those additional changes, and help you spend your income smarter. Create an account now.
- Cushion: Targets bank fees you have been charged and, then, request your permission to negotiate those fees for you. Create an account now.
To find out more information, click on these on bill negotiation apps.
8. Sign-up for bonuses
A lot of online companies offer free registration and sign-up incentive (plus, they will pay you for using their online stores).
Who doesn't want to get paid just for signing up and using great online retailers?
Do you use Google? Do you do laundry? Do you use selling applications? Do you sleep? Do you have direct deposit? Do you do online shopping?
Get free money and bonuses from these digital retailers/applications:
- Vindale Research: $2 signup incentive + hidden perks or offers or survey incentive (no 2 or more accounts allowed)
- Ibotta: $10 signup incentive (plus achievement bonuses and other enticing offers).
- InboxDollars: $5 signup perk + easy task incentive or offers. Get started and start earning rewards now.
- Rakuten – $10 sign-up reward (use your Facebook for creating an account)
The four applications (above) alone can teach you how to get extra bucks of $30 or more of reward in 5 minutes or less and give you some savings from retailers.
Create accounts now.
9. Complete easy tasks
MyPoints is an all-around, all-for-one site – a simple site where you can get free cash in your spare time.
It's a free dollar back site, coupon site, travel site, game and video site, sales site, a site to make purchases from or choose offers from, among others packed into a single site.
Since 1996, MyPoints has handed out at least $250 MILLION in free money. and free Amazon gift cards to their members!
When you sign up, you'll get an additional $5 reward for the first five actions from survey sites. Plus, make purchases of $20 or more and you'll receive a $10 perk balance in your account – then, just transfer to your bank account.
Check out MyPoints on this link to create your account, and get a chance to win on everything you do. You can do these on days you're not doing anything important.
10. Watch videos (Make as high as $200/mo)
How many hours have you wasted on the internet watching funny videos? If you’re like me, it’s a lot. It’s so easy to keep clicking and watching once you get started.
But what if you can get paid to watch videos from Facebook?
Yes, that’s right. You can actually earn money online by watching online videos.
InboxDollars is one of the few websites that will pay you to watch funny videos, view sales, latest news and events, movie previews, among others.
You could potentially make up to $200 a month.
That’s no small amount for something most of us do to occupy our time.
Register here to create an InboxDollars account for FREE. It's your solution when you need more income fast.
Medium Ways To Make Money From Home
Most of the ways in the medium wins require you to shell out some funds.
That's exactly what I did. Now, one of these side hustles makes me over $10,000/mo (that's how to make money online for free or less than nothing).
I used up all my earnings from the easy ones to start and generate flowing income from new ideas.
Interested in generating massive passive income? You just need a website or blog. It's one of the best ways to make an income while you sleep.
There are no special skills and talents to start or publish a blog. I get at least $20,000/mo working 5 hrs/mo on this blog – the one you are in right now.
For only $2.95/mo – close to less than a cup of your fancy coffee – you could start a blog, publish resources or books, etc. It's only a matter of time before you make a few hundred or thousands out of it.
There are virtually zero risks, but high reward with blogging.
How do you exactly do it full or part-time to make money online and generate passive income?
- Get your blog accepted to great affiliate marketing or advertising networks. Other than Amazon and Ebay, there are reputable networks such as FlexOffers, Share-A-Sale, and Clickbank company that can help you find the right affiliates.
- Join the Amazon Associate affiliate programs. With gazillions of products sold on Amazon, your blog would likely see products you can quickly sell and complete affiliate sales from.
- Get blog sponsorships or advertising in conjunction with affiliate marketing. The payout from blog sponsorships or advertising could be in thousands and could last for months or even years.
- Create courses on a blog process, marketing industry, food, etc.
12. Switch banks
Online banking is the future of banking, and it is here now. You can manage everything and make money online no matter where you are.
So, if you've got the income in your account just sitting and collecting a few cents, find a bank that pays better on interest. That's one legit way to earn money online and from home.
I prefer CIT Bank's savings account – a bank that offers at least 2.45% APY on your savings. Basically, it offers over 25x the national average of .06% APY.
I ditched my bank accounts and transferred everything to CIT. Now, I get interest close enough to pay our monthly groceries, buy books, get more student resources for my daughter, etc.
Reasons CIT Bank or any online banks are a way to go:
- Fees. Online banks have less overhead and fewer fees to charge you.
- Better rates. Lower overhead means banks can offer you better interest rates.
- Convenience. Online banks find the need to tap into technology more than your local banks.
13. Try real estate
Investing in real estate isn't a typical way of saving money much less of making it.
Home prices are increasing twice as fast as income does. So, it makes sense to invest.
If you want to keep hundreds or thousands, then, one way to do that is to generate more income. That you could do with putting investment for as low as $500 with Fundrise – a low-cost real estate platform with a historical return of 8.7% – 12.4%.
Fundrise is best for those who want to invest and generate passive income but don't want to be a landlord. It allows you to invest directly in a real estate portfolio of your choice, which is then managed by a team of professionals on your behalf.
Interested in investing and earning passive income for your savings?
Convinced you're going to see some savings from this platform? Click here to fund your Fundrise account now and learn how to invest.
14. Get refunds
It turns out deleting email receipts can cost you a lot of bucks. So, please stop.
There's a new app called Paribus — a tool that gets your refund back for your online purchases.
Here’s where it gets interesting: Just connect your email, and it will scan your email for receipts.
If it finds you've purchased any products from its monitored retailers, it will automatically track the item and get you a refund when the price drops.
If your shipment is late, you'll get some funds back, too. Sweet, right?
Register here for a Paribus account for FREE. Be on your way to find ways to make more from home without a sweat.
15. Unexpectedly get savings from food delivery service
While it's not a way to make more income, subscribing to a food delivery service can help you get more savings if you are consistently throwing away food to waste.
Food delivery services send a box to your door every week with fresh foods, meals, or raw ingredients (depending on which service you choose).
If you don't have time to shop to buy your food, then, a food subscription service may be a perfect choice for you.
Are meal delivery services worth it?
It depends. If you're looking for a family of 3 or more, then, these services could turn out to be very expensive.
That said, if it's just you, then, these services could be perfect.
Here is a list of services close to you that could help you keep a ton in the process:
16. Use the web (Get $180/year doing nothing)
Sometimes making additional from home is as easy as getting on the internet.
You don’t have to do a thing and the income would still flow in.
SurveySavvy – another survey website – has a tool called SavvyConnect that allows you to participate in market research simply by surfing the internet.
While on the internet, it will collect info on search habits. But don’t worry if that makes you a bit quite concerned – the info is not sold and used only for behavioral research purposes only.
The app pays $5 a month per device and allows you access to special surveys and expedited payments, as well as paid research opportunities. That said, you're not required to take surveys.
Pair it up with the many survey opportunities already available on SurveySavvy and you could bring in more income without ever leaving the house.
17. Sell your old belongings
If your old belongings just keep collecting specks of dust and you have no intention of using them again, sell them and make some income. You can make money fast doing this.
For sure, you've got an old book, clothes, jackets, shoes, etc. that you will never use again. So, get them ready for sale and make some income via a craft fair close to you or online.
You can use Craigslist, Letgo, or other selling avenues that are FREE to use. It's your solution when you need money.
18. Create videos
Nowadays, consumers are no more consuming content; they love watching videos than reading content.
Right there is your solution to get passive income or if you need income.
Just Google the number of people with a YouTube channel or two and see how you are leaving a lot of income on the table.
What do you love doing most? Invest your time and effort into those.
Whether it is an adventure, football, music or tech, you can start making videos and uploading it to YouTube.
Here's how to make money online:
After posting your video, you can monetize it with Google Ads and if your channel becomes popular, game manufacturers or companies in your niche can ask you to review their product or service for them.
You can start today because you can record a video with your smartphone and upload it.
It is that simple.
Time-Consuming Ways To Make Money Online From Home Or Passive Income
When you've finally generated some income from your easy and medium ways, you can now feel more confident to move on to the challenging ways. That's because you have more income to spare now.
19. Work as an online teacher
If you like online tutoring or teaching language and want to do it from home, you can do that 100% thru VIPKID.
It’s an online teaching opportunity where you get to contact or teach English language to students in China.
One teacher made over $75,000 teaching children overseas English via VIPKID without living home.
Teachers for VIPKID can make as much as $2,000/mo working 4-5 hrs/day while they live thousands of miles away from the students. As a VIPKID teacher, you get the training, method, and teaching materials for FREE.
The application process is straightforward.
20. Sell your products, services or freelance
Now, you can freelance and sell your services. You can sell virtual assistant services for social media or graphic design and generate additional income online while you work and live from home (the best way to make some income and still live your life).
What's the going on rate per hour? The rate is close to $18/hour. That's a lot of income for a side gig.
If you have a marketable skill such as graphic designing, web designing, writing, marketing, or something else, you can use that skill to freelance.
There are several platforms like Fiverr and Upwork, where you can sell your services like web design, without going door to door to get clients.
Here's a quick list to help you generate extra income from your products:
- Define your goal. Your goal helps you define what you need to do from the start.
- Find your niche. Find your interests and match those with specific niches.
- Set your price. It's important to set your price. You don't want to go high or too low.
21. Sell products (i.e., courses)
Do you know that there are ways on how to make money online by selling courses online?
Compared to selling a product or service, you sell educational online courses and tutorials to anyone in need of them.
If you are an expert on something like web designing that people want to know more about, you can create a product or an online course for that. An example online course where one made earn money online is a cheap online course on how to make more income via eBay.
Most people set up their online courses through platforms like Teachable.com, and generate passive income. Make sure the topic is of interest to you and close to your heart, which makes it authentic.
Myths about selling courses online:
- Large audience. Put it this way; it's better to have a small audience that knows you and your product and than a broad audience that doesn't.
- Steep prices. You need to build trust, audience, and reputation, and that you can do by selling well-priced courses that people are willing to shell out more for.
- Perfection. Perfection is subjective. What's perfect for others may not be perfect for you.
22. Work as a virtual assistant
Business virtual assistant jobs are among the in-demand work from home jobs right now.
Some business VAs make close to $15/hr. Some make higher than $100/hr, based on the level of expertise and experience.
Once you are used to providing business VA services, you'll find that the virtual assistant job is one of the most open jobs or ways to make some earnings (simply the right option for students).
If you start working as a business VA, don't expect you're going to make a lot of income right off the bat. Your pay is also based on job requirements, business experience, and skillsets.
Other ways to make money online that people overlook
When it comes to making money online or earning passive income, our immediate thoughts would be to go for customer service, business development, building a site, selling products on Amazon, and other things like those.
There are other options to make more income – options that people are overlooking. Here are those options:
23. Claim money via Karma
Just last year, Credit Karma open an internet search portal (not a program app) for unclaimed money.
All you need to do is enter your details, and the portal will automatically check to see if you are owed some money from different companies.
That's why it's so nice to know that Karma has this unclaimed money search feature.
Start now and try it. You'll never know if you can find more (or I call it incentive cash or income you'll never have to work for) to add to your bank account or if you are owed money from a business.
24. Get paid to dine in
Seated is a restaurant booking app – unlike other competitors – pays you to eat out.
Just use the app to make a reservation to a restaurant close to you and link up your card. Once you dine in and check out, you'll be rewarded with Amazon or Starbucks gift cards. It's adding more and more gift cards so be sure to check out the app.
Yes, this app or business product will pay you to dine in and check out. The gift card amounts vary based on how much you spend on eating out. The more you spend, the more rewards you get.
Better yet, new users get a perk of $10 Lyft gift card just after their first dine. Success!
You need to be referred by someone to the app to get the incentive, so use the referral code link to join up to get those savings!
25. Find stuff online
While sometimes free stuff isn't as good as free money, we could always easily use it to help us spend less income.
Some ways to use to start getting free stuff and items (and in return, dollars) without having to put effort or investment:
- Craigslist: Whether you all are students or not, simply check out the item section on Craigslist where people share or give away valuable, unused items or even great offers you can make a profit from. One way to make some fund flow is to set up a time pick up those free items from places close to where you live and sell your products or items for a profit. You can choose to charge high or sell those through retailers where purchases are made from like Amazon, Ebay, among others or people who live close to you.
- RebateKey: Some companies will offer to refund a portion of your purchase on select items (up to 100%) when you buy things through RebateKey. That's possible because companies go to this site to build sales proof on online retailers like Amazon and as a way to market their items.
26. Annoy yourself and get paid
You can plan to rent out your cell phone lock screen to advertisers that market products.
This app can get you paid from your lock screen. That's possible when you use Slidejoy app (Android only).
Some participants report earning at least $10/mo (not a day) on it. I actually made some bitcoins from it a few months ago.
Swipe right to just unlock your phone normally and ignore the offers completely. Swipe left to check out the offer. You don't need to make purchases, charge your cards, or thoroughly check the offer to make extra from Slidejoy.
Payments are made as cash (then, just transfer to your bank account) or gift cards. You can even redeem your points for charity. It's not a whole lot of money, but it's something you can use in a day.
You can market or sell things or do gigs based on your expertise (i.e., in the form of creating a course or an e-book that people can purchase online).
If you're an expert on something, let's say, in finance, you can create a course on how to make a budget or how to start living on a tight budget.
When you invest your time, have a course or an eBook that connects well with people, you can be sure that you'd earn a lot from it again and again (may be in days) from your customers.
Based on how well you do, you can turn this gig into a part-time gig into a full-time one (and live a good life).
For sure, more than one customer will buy your product or gigs.
I do love and choose referrals and affiliate marketing and market research. I get my blog income there. That said, you don't have to be a blogger to earn cash from referrals.
There are websites to help you earn money for referring your friends or people near you. The more you refer, the more income you make from home and online.
Easily-used sites that offer referrals (great for students) include:
- Swagbucks – available on Google Play. Earn 10% of the earnings of those people who sign up through your link. Your friends (then, you) make extra because anything they do online (like using a card to make a purchase, taking surveys, etc.) can earn you points redeemable for cash.
- Ebates. For referring friends, you'll earn $5/person when they make their first purchase of $25 or more. Plus, they'll get $10 gift card for new members.
- Ibotta. Your friends love to get cash back from their groceries. You'll earn $5 for each referral you make. Your friends will get a $10 sign-up incentive.
29. Use consulting/coaching
There are countless ways to make money online, doing just consulting or coaching work.
Some great consulting businesses include selling services or products, plan development, investment option, program management, network solution, customer service, advertising, and affiliate marketing.
In the U.S., the coaching industry easily tops $1 billion. There's a big market for that, and you can get a fair share of that market.
Relative to your expertise, education, and background, you could be great at providing services related to consulting and coaching.
You may need to earn certifications or licenses to do certain things.
30. Sell your phones
Do you change your phone from time to time? Then, make money from your phone. This guy made $800 selling old phones.
You can pick up cash especially if you have high-end phones.
Gazelle is a great platform – that pays dollars or gift cards – for old and unused phones.
Ways to make money online with selling phones and earn extra income in a day:
- Ask your friends. Ask them if they are selling their old phones.
- Look on Craigslist. You'll find people selling their phones here for dirt cheap price and sell those to your prospective customer.
31. Tackle the high-interest debt first
Interest payments are like a big sum of income you give to companies. Imagine not paying interest on your debt?
That it itself is saving income or making money, based on how you look at things. That's how to start living a great life.
When you tackle debt, find out which creditors charge you high fees and interest. Start from there.
Here are some ways you can do to deal with debts in a day or two and start living the life you want:
- Card debt is like a disease that does not go away easily. So are impulse buys.
There are innovative companies that offer non-traditional way of helping you pay your card debt. One of these companies is Tally, which I highly recommend.
Tally helps you save more money, manage your cards, and pay off debt faster.
Tally analyzes your cards and credit history to ensure it's a fit for you.
If you qualify, you'll receive a Tally line of credit to pay off your cards with high APR balances, thus, saving you money by letting it make the right payment to the right card at the right time.
That equates to fewer fees and fewer interest charges.
Click here to start using Tally – your short term, living solution to your card problem to a long term problem.
- Student loans are just money destroyers as they charge over-the-roof interest rates, which sometimes are higher than mortgage rates.
If your student loans keep you from saving funds, living the life you deserve, (and also making money), you could refinance to a lower rate and a better, shorter-term just like you would do for a card.
SoFi is known for that. SoFi helps you save thousands of dollars over the loan's life.
32. Become a freelance writer or editor
Being a writer or an editor doesn't really require you to stick to a 9-to-5 work and stay within the four walls of an office. It can be done at home.
According to Ziprecruiter, the national average pay for this type of work from home job is close to $36/hour or $74,496 per year.
If you're someone who is creative, likes to read and create content, has a background in writing, and, of course, an internet connection, you can make money online with this side hustle.
Some companies will require you to submit write-ups, content samples on specific deadlines, some will ask you to edit an existing piece, among others.
You'll find these freelance writing or content editing listings through employment websites such as Indeed.
33. Become a customer service representative
While a lot of companies outsource this type of position overseas, some companies would rather hire stay-at-home moms or dads to do such a job.
According to Ziprecruiter, the national average fee or pay for this type of work is $17/hour or $35,934 per year plus other incentives.
While the pay is not that high, this can be fulfilling if you enjoy interacting with people and you have strong communication skills.
Indeed is a great platform for this. As of this writing, there are over 735 job opening for CSR positions.
34. Work as a data encoder
If you have a computer or laptop, can read those not-so legible penmanship (sometimes), and have excellent typing skills, then, data encoding is the job for you.
You can make quite easy money online. Some agencies hire freelance encoders for many reasons.
One reason is that big or small businesses will find savings and more revenue (e.g., not providing paid leave and insurance) in hiring freelance data encoders. They win, and you could learn how to make extra money for FREE.
As an encoder, the fee you get is at the minimum or at least $18/hour, depending on your skill level, experience, and job requirement. experience.
Think about this:
Imagine sitting at home, listening to music, doing the work, and still get paid. You can even make this side hustle as an online business.
Ain't that the best way to make money online (that is, if you need quite a bit right now).
Here are some sites where you can look for this type of work from home jobs and earn extra income:
35. Work as a VA
Virtual Assistants (VAs) provide support to online or small businesses. These business assistants can do administrative, data entry, social media, company logo, graphic design, and even technical work.
That's how you could make extra money.
Be aware that if you start working as a business VA, please don’t expect you are going to make a good wage or fee right away. As with other professions within a company, your pay is also based on the job requirements, skill sets, and experience.
Here are some of the responsibilities of a VA on a day-to-day basis:
- Drafting and sending emails for the company
- Doing some data entry work and content review
- Working on graphic design projects assigned by the business
- Creating books
- Making some phone calls for the company boss
- Making and arranging (travel) appointments
- Working on general admin tasks like content creation
Here are some company websites where you can find work related to this type of job:
36. Join a remote company
With so many companies looking to hire a diverse group of individuals, now is the best time to get a job from a company that allows you to work remotely.
Now, it's possible to find work from home jobs for business and earn more.
More and more companies like Amazon for its Mechnical Turk are embracing the concept of remote work.
For example, a company called Zapier encourages its employees to work with any type of communication tool. The company is 100% remote and it has over 200 employees across the globe.
A lot of companies do have full-time positions as well within the company. So, don't worry if you like to find work where you can earn a full-time income online. There is plenty out there.
37. Write and sell an e-book
In case you like creating content and want to learn how to make money fast online, try writing and selling an e-book.
If you are a freelance writer and have been creating content for others, it's now time for you to make money fast if you need funds.
You can self-publish and sell your own book or products online through Amazon.
You can also create content or two on your site and market your book from there. Your fee is up to you.
In short, there's more than one way to sell your book than just trying to get a publisher to carry your book and sell them to big bookstores or resellers.
38. Sell online
If you want to make money now, you can sell products or just about anything online. Plus, you set up your own fee schedule or prices.
Best of all:
You can literally establish your retail business through Amazon and eBay and go from there. One even turned $200 into $1M in 92 days.
If you want to make money online from selling your stuff, you'll need to learn how to build a site, build a sales funnel, create a lead magnet, and work on some email marketing.
You'll also need to work on refunds, customer service, and other vital aspects of running an online shop.
While there are a lot of things that you need to do to earn money online with selling your stuff, there's an opportunity here to make quite a bit of income.
Some routes to help you stand up your online presence:
- Shopify: If you want to build a storefront, Shopify is a good option.
- Dropshipping: Dropshipping is a method wherein the retailer doesn't keep any good in stock but instead transfer the orders and shipment fulfillment to either another retailer, manufacturer, or even a wholesaler.
- Fulfilled-by-Amazon: You can start your online store via Amazon and just pay the commission.
If you don’t like to blog, sell books, or blogging but love to make videos and have the skills for it, then, vlogging is the one for you (if you like getting views).
Vlogging offers a way to make money online/ revenue or make income fast today especially when your working with a selling-based company.
You are free to vlog any or access topic you wish. The tasks can be developing how-tos list, guide, brand network posts, reviews on products, memes, specific life hacks, and lots more. You can get sponsorship and the fee is all up to you.
You can upload these videos to websites (as long as you have access) like YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo, Viddler, where you take advantage of their monetization scheme.
Many of the most popular vloggers make over $100,000 each month from their views.
40. Work to do online editing and proofreading
For anyone hoping to find things to make money online, you might want to consider online editing and proofreading (aside from creating content). Those tasks are in high demand. If you have the skill sets, then, these are for you.
While anyone can sign up, you do have to pass a freelance or editing test in order to be allowed to take on jobs and clients.
Sign-up for most sites is free and the editing tests aren’t too incredibly difficult. Your skills will always be used.
The payment is transferred through online services, so you can have it shortly after you redeem.
Not to mention, they provide 24/7 editing services to clients around the world, so all you have to do is log in whenever you want to work, and there will be editing tasks to take from these clients. Success!
41. Sell your photos
If you have the skills to capture great photos, then, you might as well bank on making money to do freelance photography.
There's a demand for photos. This as one of the best income-generating businesses from home (ever).
Start earning money now and have success with your photos.
42. Evaluate websites
User Testing pays you just to evaluate websites. It tasks you for that.
It pays $10 for each video blog or website review. The review process is very short. This review usually takes 20 minutes. Not bad for a quick buck.
If you happen to be great at it, you could earn up to $30/hour. That's a substantial amount of income for a simple task. If you're looking for ways to make money online, this is it.
All you need is to start using an email address.
Make money online FAQs
Before leaving this article, I'd like to respond some burning questions on earning money online (more at the end of this post so please read through everything) to save you some time:
1. Why do you need to earn money online?
We all have bills to pay. Sometimes, our income isn't enough to cover the bills.
The truth is finding an extra source of income can be challenging especially when you have a family, a full-time job or something that go in the mix.
That's why it's more important now than ever to make extra money online and from home. With online hustle or even just using income-generating apps, you don't have to leave the house, drive miles, etc. to get to work and get paid.
2. Is it easy to earn cash?
The response is ‘depends.' Some gigs are straightforward to do and can make you money fast, and some aren't. You'll find this post is categorized into four sections:
- Easy: Easy wins, quick money in no time
- Medium: Relatively easy, more income <– one idea earns me over $10,000/mo (i.e., blog)
- Time-consuming: Long term targets, more passive income for a long time
- Other: Things to make money online you may be overlooking
3. How can I make money online?
There are ways you can earn money from doing things online including some that can be done quickly. Here are a few to start with:
- Share your opinions and get paid
- Get money from applications
- Create a blog (including affiliate marketing business)
- Use and market from social media to start selling products and services and get extra dollars
- Get cards with cash rewards
- Rent your space via Airbnb
- Sell your product or service or any items you have on big sites in no time
- Get bonuses from sites you will use
- Get virtual assistant tasks
- Promote your skills and get paid to use them
- Cut services you don't need to make extra money online
- Join the Amazon Mechanical Turk
- Start creating content for other people
Be sure to read the terms, rights, and conditions of these side hustles.
4. How can I get rich online?
While there is no definite, exact roadmap on getting rich, here are some general tips that can help you learn how to get rich quick in a few years:
- Build your detailed plan
- Educate yourself on financial management (e.g., personal finance and income management)
- Find ways to make more money and reduce your expenses
- Find ways to save more income
- Increase your passive income streams
- Live within your means
- Invest for the long-haul (and not for the short-term)
5. How can I make $1000?
Making your first $1,000 isn't that difficult. What's the secret to making much income? It's simple, and it's your willingness to put extra effort into trying something. The keyword is “try.”
Some ways you can use to earn your first extra $1,000 in no time:
- Take paid online surveys in no time
- Get started with a blog (including affiliate marketing business)
- Start an online store to sell your products
- Sell your unwanted belongings
- Build and sell your product and service
- Search and use money-making platforms
- Publish books
- Get cashback using money-saving platforms
- Start creating work for other people
- Start a web design project for other people
- Deliver food
- Get virtual assistant or administrative tasks
- Rent your space on Airbnb to get extra money online
- Open an account that offers a bonus
- Use cards responsibly to earn cash rewards
Be sure to read the terms, rights, and conditions of these side hustles. Beware of those sites that ask for a fee before you can join. Fee almost always means a scam or not a good way to start making money.
Conclusion: Opportunity to make money online
Just when you think life can't get easier or harder, you'll find there are ways to earn more from products, online apps, freelance work, pay-for-a-fee services like web design, side hustles, etc.
Learning how to make extra money doesn’t have to be complicated and take time. You don’t need skills and experience to start making money online. You just need time, patience, and passion and the right platform.
If you try some of the side hustles mentioned, there's no reason why making extra money now or later won’t be possible. Be sure to read the terms, rights, and conditions of these side hustles.
Which platform or of these opportunities are going to be your hustle or guide to get back your financial life on track? Which of these do you think will make you more income and be worth your time? Do you know of any other platform that people like to extra cash from?
Are you ready to get started with any of this opportunity, build a stash or make money online now and put your skills into the test? All it takes is to start now. Let me know your thoughts about this article.