It would be nice to get paid to type online. It turns out there are companies that will do just that for you.
It’s hard to believe that typing a few words here and there can help you make money online. I hear you. I was also skeptical about that until I saw companies (and a lot of them) pay people for searching a keyword to doing data entry jobs, and things in between.
In this post, you’ll find out:
- Companies that allow you to start as early as tomorrow
- The requirements you need to follow to get a job and get paid to type online
If you are ready, then, check out some of these sites that you may be interested in applying to.
Earn money by typing words (without a job)
Here’s one for you that doesn’t require you to get a job, but it still allows you to earn money via PayPal (free PayPal money) or get gift cards without leaving home.
The app you may want to use to get paid for typing is Swagbucks.
Swagbucks helps you to earn points – redeemable for cash and gift cards – for almost everything you do. Whether it is typing a keyword, searching for deals online, using coupons, buying things online, etc., Swagbucks has always something for you to earn extra on the side.
Believe it or not: While I’m typing this post, I am hearing points already. Seriously, it’s that easy.
So, I say, why not get paid to do what you do online without getting a job, right? If you’re always online, you might as well use this to make and, also, save money.
The best of all:
You can use it for free. All you need to start is your email address or Facebook account to join.
FYI: Want to make $50 a day online? Click on the link to the left.
Get paid to type online at home
Before you start with any side hustle or money-making ideas below, I recommend you do typing skills test online over at TypingTest.com.
FYI: Learn more here on how to make money online without investment. You’d want to see this.
Aberdeen offers a variety of at-home typing positions, including transcription and translator positions.
Many of the jobs you’ll find on its website are in-house. That said, you will also find other remote jobs on occasion.How much do you get paid from Aberdeen? Freelancers can be paid up to $1.50 per audio minute (that is not per hour).
As of this writing, Aberdeen has an opening for a live real-time broadcast captioner. The requirements are that the candidate:
- Must have a typing speed of 180-220 WPM.
- Must have real-time closed captioning software.
- Must have 2 computers; one for backup.
- Must have 3 phone lines; one could be a cellphone if it works at home.
- Must have a back-up internet.
- Must be on time, be able to follow directions, responsible and open to feedback.
Axion Data Entry Services
This outsourcing firm offers employment opportunities to independent contractors who perform data entry work.
Some of the projects that a candidate could expect to work on include:
- Typing jobs
- Working on loyalty program applications, contest entries, etc.
- Candidates must have his/her own computer, possess computer skills, and pass a criminal background check
All workers are considered to be independent contractors and paid on a project basis. Any job or all jobs are remote-based. This means you can work on your own hours.
DionData Solutions is a data management service agency with locations all over the U.S. The best thing about this company is that it provides training to its contractors for free.
Dion Data is currently looking for part-time contractors. The qualifications include:
- Candidate must ensure projects stay on schedule and able to complete multiple projects at a given time
- Skilled in using the internet, downloading and uploading files, email, just to name a few
- Must type at least 60 wpm with accuracy
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen and have a computer running a 32-bit operating system and must have an internet connection.
As you can tell by its name, this site offers micro jobs – ones that can take in as little as a minute or a few minutes.
You can view the full list of available opportunities even before you sign up for an account. You’ll also get to see what these jobs really are when you click on each specific micro jobs you’d like to try.It's a very straightforward site with fairly easy tasks for you to do. Registration is simple, quick, and easy that you can do it in less than a minute or two.
Xerox is only one of the few big companies that offer work from home gigs like data entry jobs. It hires works for full-time and seasonal work via its virtual office program.
Over the past 30 years, it has offered 8,000 home-based jobs for their employees who also perform a wide range of functions to include:
- Administrative Assistance
- Customer Service
- Data Entry/Verification
- Quality Control
- Systems Development
The best part:
It’s currently looking for employees with a specific type of skills and experience. Are you looking for typing jobs, data entry work, or something else that pays good money? You might find it here.
What to consider when looking for a data entry job?
There are so many jobs you can get your hands to. Sometimes, choosing one from the other can be easy or difficult or even confusing. Before you start a work from home job, here are some of the things you need to consider:
- Look for a job that meets your skills and experience. There are a ton of jobs out there. Believe it or not, you’ll find the one that matches your profile. The best thing you can do is pick the one that matches your interests. The worse is picking the ones that pay more but don’t align with what you prefer to do.
- Find out the type of work you would be willing to do. Are you looking for data typing jobs, customer service, or something else? Just because it’s data entry doesn’t mean it’s the same for all kinds of work. Data entry can also mean a lot of things. That’s why it’s best to look into the job description closely to see what the jobs entail.
- Find out how much money you’ll get paid. You would want to find a job that can pay you reasonably. Find out how you’ll get paid whether it’s via PayPal, direct deposit, or other forms of payment.
- Ensure you find the work that suits your schedule. Do you want to be paid per hour or salary? Do you want to be a full-time or part-time employee? You need to answer these questions before or while you are searching for that job because these answers will help you find the best job that suits you.
How can I earn money by typing online?
There are a lot of ways to earn money by typing online. here are some websites that could help you earn extra in no time. Just remember that these websites require different things for available work opportunities. So, please make sure you take notes, absorb the information, and apply to those that suit your qualifications (i.e., skills and experience) and interests.
- Freelancer. This site offers just about any work from home jobs like data entry, transcription work, and typing jobs. The overall process behind Freelancer is simple, which is a great way to help freelancers get jobs easily. Here’s how it works:
- Clients create jobs with specifications like experience, skill, and pay level.
- Freelancers like you bid for this job and the clients select which ones they want.
- When you’re chosen, you do the work, get the work done, and send it to the client. The client will review, and, if approved, you’ll get your pay. As simple as that.
- 2Captcha. This company pays you to solve CAPTCHA. That’s really it. It’s a fairly easy job but the pay isn’t really good compared to other jobs like a transcription work. That’s said, it’s easy to get a job with this company compared to others. It pays through bitcoin, Payza, and others. Unfortunately, it doesn’t pay via PayPal.
- TranscribeMe. It’s an online transcription provider that converts audio/video files into text. Users can earn money online by typing audio files or videos into text. To get started with this work, you need to pass an exam. Once you’ve passed, you can then apply to transcription jobs in different categories found on its website.
- Upwork. It’s the site where you can find any type of work (be it data entry, typing medical information, creating images, or writing articles), experience level required, among others. There are millions of jobs offered there. When it comes to typing, “copy typing” is one of the most common ones. It does require you to type fast. Here’s the process: You find a job, read and follow the description/instruction, bid on the project, and wait until the client offers you the job.
How much do online typing jobs pay?
The answer depends on the project, the skill, and experience required, the length of the project, among others. Some people make $5 per hour and some make $500 per project. The best way to find out how much you’d get paid to type is to join any of the platforms mentioned above using your email address account and go from there.
Where can I work online and get paid?
The answers are found above. Those are legitimate sites that pay weekly, monthly, on a project basis, among others (but most of them often pay on a per-project basis). To summarize, here are some of the sites you can go to and need to visit to make money from typing. You’ll find different types of work and, also, other opportunities to earn extra income. Visit these sites (via the links below) now.
Conclusion: Get paid to type start working today
Whether you want a full-time gig or not and earn money by tying, you can do that using the sites mentioned above.
Do you know what the best part of it is?
You can do that without leaving your home. That’s right. Most of these gigs can be done without going out, spending time on the road, etc.
So, what are you waiting for? Get ready, get your profile, qualifications, resume and others ready and start applying for these opportunities. The more you work on, the more money you’ll make on the side.