Want to get free money and easy? There a ton of ways to earn free cash and gift cards now. This is the only list you'll ever need to earn money online for free and fast.
Making money may seem DIFFICULT to do especially when there are endless rules before you even get a single cent. I feel your frustration because I've been there.
It doesn't help at all when people say that if getting free money was easy, then, why haven't they found these ways.
Earning free money isn't always hard when you know where to find them, and this article lists them all.
Here, you'll find interesting facts that could add money to your checking account:
- Someone made $4,000 in just a month for giving his opinion (not in a form of credit or debit card)
- I made over $400 in a few months from my groceries
- A site that pays $115/hr or $115/focus group using just an email address
- I made close to $1,600 for the things I do over the web like reading news, watching videos, etc.
Ready to earn extra right now and for many times? Read on!
17 Legit Ways To Get Free Money ($100/Day)
While statistics say the average savings account is roughly $7,000, people don't have enough money. The truth is that some people don't earn as much as they should be.
The article contains solutions or sites to help you qualify and earn extra (not in the form of debit card) and help your savings account grow easily. See the free money hacks below now:
1. Earn free money online from Swagbucks
Name something you do over the web and get easy free money from it.
That's possible with Swagbucks – an innovative, complete app that makes it ultra-simple to earn dollars. Plus, it will give you $15 cash bonus (i.e., $5 sign up and $10 Swag Up).
It is a simple solution to make money (from free money apps) for anything you do online.
Whether it is playing a list of games, using an internet search engine, using rewards credit cards to earn cash/points, checking prices, shopping online for purchases, doing tasks, looking for a coupon code, taking paid websites on surveys etc., Swagbucks will pay you money or gift cards.
I have made over $1,500 with Swagbucks.
I've only been using Swagbucks for a few months (not days). It's the type of fun site that doesn't promise but provides access to making extra and delivers more to me as a user.
Click the link, sign, and check out here to get started with Swagbucks for free with your email, receive $15 cash bonus, and earn funds now.
2. Find legit money for with Club
Joining focus groups can net you up to $115 per focus group and get paid via PayPal money. Do this with Survey Club. See more on how to make money doing nothing.
It is a super nice site if you need money now based on what you do. This site helps you make more, which is one reason that one guy made over $4,000 in a month towards his savings account.
Other ways to receive or make money now in your spare time aside from a survey or surveys include:
- joining focus survey sites or groups/surveys for cash from companies that are willing to pay from your phone
- answering a complete set of 1-2 minute questions for cash about brands on your spare time
- offering mystery shopping on retail companies (or sometimes, shopping online)
If you're in the right demographics that it is looking for, you'll easily qualify and I can't see any reason that you won't make a whole lot of free money and answer the call of making it as a side hustle.
Click, sign, and check out here to get started with Survey Club for free, and begin making some dough. There's a lot to gain and little to lose here.
3. Earn more money with Junkie
Survey Junkie is just a surprise, and for good reasons (Hint: earn cash quick or money).
The survey site is straightforward. So, you are in full control over which online paid websites are right for you.
Some people get a surprise of $50 for a 15-minute one. If you want to earn money just by signing up, click the link.
Tia made $615.56 in 10 days by taking those a couple of minutes daily while on break from taking care of her little kiddos (see image above).
It works on a points system, and each one pays out 500-700 earn points. The payout threshold is 1,000 points (or $10). So, reaching the threshold is easy, and investing time is all worth it.
I tried it twice and I wasn't forced to do anything I felt the unease of. I skipped questions and still got paid money.
Click the link here to use Survey Junkie for surveys. You can also enter or sign up using your Facebook, making it easier to begin using it and earn free money, and save, too.
4. Get money back with Charlie
Charlie is a text-based AI assistant. You ask Charlie questions about your personal finances, and it answers. If you're in the process of learning how to make a budget in a few days, reaching goals, reducing costs, etc, then, this app can also help you.
Charlie also does all your balance-monitoring, number-crunching, and other burdensome budgeting chores, so you don’t have to! Now, you've and help, too.
Here's more with Charlie:
As if it couldn’t get better, Charlie continuously monitors your transactions, finding you ways to save more (from investments to banking), cut expenses, and understand your monthly spending.
All the work is done for you, making Charlie one of my favorite creative ways to make free money.
Click and check out here to begin using Charlie, get free cash, and get your checking account in shape again. Sign up now and see money later on. Request an account now.
So, you've got free cash in the form of cents. Do you just ignore this money, keep them away for days, share them, or pretend they don't exist?
How about buying an investment like a stock with less capital? By far, this is one of the best answers to the question of how to get free money today. Now, you have options with your cents.
Acorns is your popular financial solution for your cents (it's money, too). You don't need capital, really.
My cents turned to over $2,000 – a 12.5% return rate in 7 months. FYI, banks pay 0.06%/year on a savings account.
All thanks to investing apps like Acorns – a super easy money cash app to use and buy stock.
It rounds up your purchases to the next dollar. The fund deposit will show in your Acorns account. Once your account accumulates $5, then, it invests the money to over 7,000 stock and bonds.
Acorns is giving out $5 sign-in bonus. Invest one cent and get $5 using my referral code.
Sign up, get $5 bonus with your email address, invest your cents with Acorns here, and learn how to get free money and get your cash to work for you with no big capital needed through stock purchase.
6. Earn fast money back automatically
If you spend money on just about anything like when you shop online or make purchases, then, might as well get money doing it, right? See more here on how to make instant money online absolutely free.
Yes. Now, there are popular apps to help you earn your money back automatically (you can even Google the term). No need for those cashback credit cards with an annual fee.
You'll get money back when you shop online – I love this idea.
Some rewards program apps or sites I recommend that offer legit money for free to its participants:
- Drop: Get cash rewards for whatever you spend on every day online and offline. You never have to look at which stores have coupons and price deals. Sign up now for Drop!
- EBates (now Rakuten): Get up to 40% in cashback and credits on select stores plus $10 bonus. Get started with just your email, and start looking for opportunities. Sign up now!
- Affinity: Get up to 30% – 40% in cashback online on select stores plus $20 sign-up bonus. Saving has never been this fun. See the list now!
The Practical Saver tip: You could earn money (more of it) than what you paid for when you use a combination of apps like Drop and Ebates. For example, you could get cashback from Ebates (now Rakuten) or Affinity plus Drop when you shop at Walmart.
7. Free money for yourself from your bills with Trim
I got tired going through the hoops and loops to cancel a service, get a refund, etc.
That's where I decided to try an app called Trim.
In my first week of using Trim, it saved me $153.10 on my insurance bills for canceling a service that wouldn't get canceled when I was doing it.Trim will help you cut your bills for good.
Trim lowers your bills or fees, and cancels subscriptions. It analyzes your money spending habits and so much more. Now, you have options to further cut your expenses.
I was surprised how prompt and complete Trim was on getting my money back.
If you think you can't save good money or earn free cash, you'll soon find out that Trim is offering you a solution.
Click here to use Trim, and save money on bills from home or wherever you are today. You don't even need to take surveys with Trim. Download the app and sign up now.
8. Make instant money online with these apps
If you like to go online, do a search for a monthly program, share tips, play games, or do just about anything, there's a way for you to squeeze some money out of what you're doing.
Now, there are four money apps that let you earn free cash and rewards without you doing anything like price haggling, price matching, making purchases, etc. (one site pays you more). Just download the money apps and let them run on the background.
Granted you're not going to earn $10,000 or $100,000 every single month. If you don't win, then, it's fine because no effort was exerted. If you do win, then, it's beyond great.
Imagine winning $100,000 after 15 months of not signing up for something, not getting and doing anything, would you feel great? I bet you would.
You literally are not doing anything out of what you normally do like playing games, making reviews, and activating the direct deposit.
Here are the three popular money-making and rewards apps you can use now to make free money from your house. Please feel free to choose more and share them with your friends:
- Neilsen Computer and Mobile Panel <— Offers include a chance to make $10,000 per month (no need for surveys or purchase and no need for multiple accounts to make money)
- MobileExpression <– Literally, some offers include you getting a gift card like Amazon and Walmart one after one week of being an active member (I see savings right there)
- SurveySavvy <– Pays $5/mo (you don't need to take surveys) from a site that pay. Download it now!
9. Sign-up for bonuses
A lot of popular online companies offer free registration and sign-up bonus just for signing up(not to mention the fact that they will pay you money for using their online stores without you making a purchase at first).
But who doesn't want to get paid money just for signing up and using great online retailers especially from stores you're likely to make a purchase from?
Do you use Google? Do you do laundry? Do you use market selling apps? Do you sleep? Do you have a direct deposit? Do you do online shopping?
Get free money and those unclaimed bonuses from these retailers/applications:
- Vindale Research: $2 signup bonus + hidden bonus just for signing up or offers or survey bonus (no 2 or more accounts allowed)
- Ibotta: $10 signup bonus (not to mention achievement bonuses and other enticing offers). Get started with Ibotta nad get paid cash via PayPal money or Venmo.
- InboxDollars: $5 signup bonus + easy task bonus or offers. Get started and start earning rewards now. Download it now!
- Rakuten – $10 sign-up bonus
The four money applications (above) alone can help you learn how to get money of $30 or more of bonus in 5 minutes or less and give you some savings from retailers.
10. Make money with real estate investing
Investing in this field isn't a game to play and not a typical way to save money much less make money.
Market home prices are increasing twice as better as income does.
If you want to save money and deposit more to your account, then, one great way to do that is to earn cash quick. That you could do with investing as low as $500 with Fundrise – a low-cost real estate platform with a historical return of 8.7% – 12.4%.
Fundrise is best for those who want to invest money but don't want to be a landlord. It allows you to invest directly in a real estate portfolio of your choice, which is then managed by a team of professionals on your behalf.
Interested in earning passive income and additional money in savings? Convinced you're going to see some savings from this platform? Click here to fund your Fundrise account now. Download the app now.
11. Earn free cash (valued at $25) for completing two tasks
MyPoints is an all-around, all-for-one, simple site offering you free cash in your spare time.
It's a free money back site, coupon site, game site, video site, a site to make purchases from or choose offers from, among others packed into a single site. Fortunately, it works like magic.
Since 1996, MyPoints has handed out at least $250 MILLION in free PayPal money (then, just transfer to your bank). and free Amazon gift cards to their members!
You'll get extra money $5 bonus for the first five actions from survey sites. On top of that, make a purchase or more totaling to $20 or more and receive a $10 bonus balance in your account.
Check out MyPoints on this link to create your account, and get a chance to win on everything you do.
12. Earn free PayPal money from your groceries
If you're simply spending too much money on groceries in-store or online, one solution is Ibotta and earn free money week after week (and put money in your bank account or get a gift card or two).
Ibotta is your financial solution.
Not to mention the fact that you'll get a $10 bonus (not in a form of credit or debit card) from signing up (easy money it is). You don't need to create multiple accounts. You just need one.
Ibotta is the hottest new money-saving app that helps consumers get even bigger savings on all the biggest brands (even the store brand ones).
Last year alone, I earned over $300 in easy PayPal money using it considering the fact that my family only spent $150/mo on groceries. #everysinglecentcounts
If your grocery expense is higher, chances are you'd be getting more with Ibotta. Now, you have other options to further cut your grocery bill.
Claim or redeem your $10 bonus now on this link and start earning money back from your grocery. See what is in store for you. Download the app and add money now.
13. Earn free money with Vindale
Vindale has consistently been at the top of the highest paying online companies you can make money.
I have gotten multiple $10, $15, and $75 payouts for individual focus areas (the highest one being $125). It is one of the online shops that pay cash. Yes, free cash.
You'll see above that I got like over $1,100.
Paid opinion or comments from Vindale are mostly current trends and events, something that won't make you bored.
Other ways to make money quickly and get more savings with this company:
- Watching videos
- Searching for codes via its Facebook page
- Playing a money game
- Reading your email
- Take paid surveys
- Referring friends (comes with $5 bonus)
- And more from this company
Other Ways To Get Extra Cash and Savings
Some helpful money ideas above may be great for you especially for your (banks) checking account. But some may not be.
That's why it's always great to have other options to get money, redeem points, get favorite gift cards (like Amazon), make extra bucks from even the marketing companies, etc.
Here are other money ideas to consider to simply get extra cash that you can do over the internet. These won't make you rich, but you can make a few dollars and free cards.
You can get make money towards your bank account and gift cards (like the ones from Rakuten) from things you wouldn't have to put a lot of effort like when you shop or make a purchase on your favorite products, pay via PayPal, or get a service done from a store you like.
14. Claim money via Credit Karma
Last year, Credit Karma opened an internet search portal (not a money app) for lost, unclaimed money.
You need to do is enter your details, and the portal will check to see if you are owed some money from different companies.
It's so nice to know that Credit Karma has this missing, unclaimed money search feature.
Start now and try it. You'll never know if you can find money (or I call it bonus funds or money you'll never have to earn) to add to your bank account.
Claim the unclaimed money now.
15. Get paid to dine in
Seated is a restaurant booking app that – unlike other brands or competitors – pays you money and gift cards to eat out.
Just use the program app from your phone to make a restaurant reservation and link up your credit card. Once you dine in and check out, you'll be rewarded with Amazon or Starbucks gift cards. It's adding more and more gift cards so be sure to check out the app.
Yes, this site or app will pay you to dine in and check out. The gift card amounts vary based on how much you spend on eating out. The more you spend, the more rewards you get.
Better yet, new users can sign up for an account and earn and redeem bonus $10 Lyft gift card just after their first dine, and you are set.
Just make a note that you need to be referred by someone to the app to get the bonus, so use the referral code link to sign up to get those savings!
Don't forget to share this application with your friends, too.
16. Get free money for walking into stores
If you like to shop, use Shopkick – learn more here – and earn money while walking around the shops.
Shopkick is your not-so financial solution to getting paid to walk.
This app will pay you money to walk, and enjoy shopping while doing so. Basically, you get paid to check out stores.
This is for those individuals who like spending a few hours in different retailers and exploring item(s) or what they have to offer.
Whenever you walk into the participating retailers, you simply open up your app, step in there, and get points known as kicks when you step into the shops. Just make sure you have an internet connection to make this app work.
Other ways to redeem points for money or gift card (like Amazon) include making purchases or shopping with a linked card, scanning barcodes on numerous selected products, viewing some products online, etc.
Click on this link to download Shopkick money program app, sign up, and get started using your email to create an account. Using the money app is a free investment without being an investment.
17. Find stuff online
While sometimes free stuff isn't as good as free money, we could use it to help us spend less money.
Here are some ways to start getting free stuff (and in return, money or cash) without having to put effort:
- Craigslist: Whether your a student or not, check out the section on Craigslist where people give away valuable, unused items or even great offers you can make a profit from. One way to make some money is to set up a time to pick up those free items and sell them for a profit. You can sell those through retailers that purchases are made from like Amazon, eBay, among others.
- RebateKey: Some companies will offer money or refund a portion of your purchase on select products (up to 100%) when you buy things through RebateKey. That's possible because companies go to this site to build sales proof on online retailers like Amazon.
18. Annoy yourself and get paid
You can rent out your cell phone lock screen to advertisers and get paid money.
This money app can get you paid from your lock screen. That's possible when you use Slidejoy app (Android only).
Some users report earning at least $10 a month on it. I actually made some bitcoin money from it a few months ago.
Swipe right to just unlock your phone normally and ignore the offers completely. Swipe left to check out the offer. Need to make purchases or thoroughly check the offer to make extra from Slidejoy.
Payments are made as cash via PayPal (then, just transfer to your bank account) or gift cards.
Free money FAQs
Before you sign or check out from this post, I'd like to answer some important money questions on getting legit money for free and what you can do to balance your hustles and regular life:
1. How can I get free money now?
- Sharing your comments by voicing your opinion or support for a product (i.e., surveys) and bank some cash in return
- Using tools or rebates sites like Swagbucks for everything you do online like surfing, using services, watching ads, etc.
- Cutting your bills and make money automatically using an AI app
- Simply reading junk mail
- Improving financial literacy to identify areas for improvement
2. How can I make money in one hour?
This is one of those questions that gets asked again and again even though people ask for “free money.”
It's easy to make money online or offline in under an hour, which could range from a few dollars to thousands. Here are ways to earn cash quick or money in one hour:
- Sell unwanted belongings like clothes for a discount to fund your account (whatever it may be)
- Sell unwanted free gift cards for payment
- Check for unclaimed property from a government site
- Negotiate your eligible bills
- Read junk mail
- Return recent purchases you no longer need
Signing up for these platforms only takes a few seconds. Start signing up now.
3. How can I get instant money?
This question is more like a re-phrase of the question “how can I make money in one hour?” but one that doesn't have a specific period. Here are ways where you can get instant money:
- Flip things: Find something that you can resell for a profit right away. For example, find a used, high-end cell phone that is deeply discount and re-sell it on a profit.
- Sell items: For sure, you've got a few things in your closet or in your house that you don't need anymore. Sell them for a profit.
- Tutor: If it's school season and some of your classmates or students need further assistance, provide services to them for a fee.
4. How can I get money without a job?
You don't need to have a second job to put money in your bank account or for your loan or loans. Sometimes, you just need an extra gig to make that happen.
Believe it or not, you can even make more money that way and make it worth your sweat. Here are some passive income ideas you can try to make extra money. Some of these might even help you get rich quick or make thousands of dollars. Here are the resources:
- Start a blog (including building a business, and becoming an affiliate) <— My blog makes me over $20,000/mo (minus tax)
- Earn money back when prices drop via Paribus (Android or Apple compatible) – it can even track (future) expenses for you
- Start investing or putting money into some investments
- Rent out or start advertising a room through AirBnB while you live away or you're on a travel
- Simply invest in real estate through Fundrise to build wealth and financial freedom or security
- Provide a service and drive for Lyft and book customers
- Invest in your health and retirement
- Take paid, completed company surveys for money
- Sell your unused gift cards to a shop that buys them and get the benefits
- Use Rakuten company for shopping
- Read junk mail
- Search for keywords online, read data and users' comments, check emails, check out articles on mortgage rates, see federal or state news, listen to music, etc. and get paid via Swagbucks
- Pay off your debt or refinance it for lower interest <– the lower the interest, the more money you'll save
- Earn funds from your credit card rewards or some people call it rewards credit card
Signing up for these platforms only takes a few seconds. Start signing up now for money.
Get Free Money: Conclusion
Who wouldn't have thought that making money online just to sign up for online retailers (or sometimes even with an internet connection) takes less than an hour or so?
Yes, that's exactly what you need to earn free cash or money to start building your income with or without a side hustle.
Start now, sign in for, qualify, and answer/plan to use as many as you can (including the programs or websites you don't think you could make income from), and make your effort worth it! Signing up for these platforms has never been this easy. You can always check Google to find info or reviews on these sites.
Do you have any other internet or search platforms you'd like to share so others can learn how to get free money right now on the side and put money to your bank account? Which of these pieces of advice on the list do you like the most and will likely sign for? Drop your comments and review here. Take advantage of or chase these perfect hustles now.