Are you interested in getting free money fast and easy? Fortunately, there a ton of ways to earn free cash and gift cards now without a hassle. This is the only list you'll ever need to earn money online for free and fast.
Making money may seem DIFFICULT to do especially when there are endless rules before you even get a single cent. I feel your frustration because I've been there.
It doesn't help at all when people say that if getting free cash was easy, then, why haven't they found these ways.
Earning free money isn't always hard when you know where to find them, and this article lists them all.
Here, you'll find some of these interesting facts that could add money to your checking account:
- Someone made $4,000 in just a month for giving his opinion
- I made over $400 in a few months from my groceries
- A site that pays $115/hr or $115/focus group using just an email address
- I made close to $1,600 for the things I do over the web like reading news, watching videos, etc.
Now, if you are ready to earn extra right now and for many times, read on!
13 Legit Ways To Get Free Money (Up To $100/Day)
While statistics say that the average savings account is roughly $7,000, people don't have enough. The truth is that some people don't earn as much as they should be making.
The article contains solutions that can help you earn extra and help your savings account grow easily.
1. Earn free money online from Swagbucks (doing nothing special)
Name something you do over the web and get easy free money from it. What the crap? It turns out it's true.
That's possible with Swagbucks – an innovative app that makes it ultra simple to earn dollars. Plus, it will give you $15 bonus (i.e., $5 sign up and $10 Swag Up).
It is a simple solution to make money from home for anything you do online. Whether it is playing games, using an internet search engine, using rewards credit card to earn cash/points, shopping online for purchases, taking paid sites on surveys etc., Swagbucks will pay you.
I have made over $1,500 with Swagbucks (see image above).
Best yet, I have only been using Swagbucks for a few months. It's the type of site that doesn't promise, but delivers more.
Click and check out here to get started with Swagbucks for free, receive $15 bonus (i.e., $5 sign up and $10 Swag Up). and earn funds now.
2. Find legit money for with Club
Joining focus groups can net you up to $115 per focus group in under 15 minutes and get paid via PayPal. You can do this with Survey Club.
It is a great site if you need money now based on what you already do. This site helps you make more in so many ways, which is one reason that one guy made over $4,000 in a month towards his savings account (see image above).
Other ways to make money now in your spare time aside from a survey include:
- joining focus groups/surveys for cash from companies that are willing to pay
- answering 1-2 minute questions on your spare time
- mystery shopping on retail companies (or sometimes, shopping online)
If you're in the right demographics that it is looking for, I can't see any reason that you won't make a whole lot of money and make it as a side hustle.
You won't know what those opportunities there are until you join.
Click and check out here to get started with Survey Club for free, and start earning.
3. Earn absolutely easy money with Junkie
Survey Junkie is just a surprise, and for good reasons (Hint: earn cash).
The survey sites are fairly straightforward. So, you are in full control over which online paid sites are right for you.
NEWS FLASH: Some people get a surprise $50 for a 15-minute one.
Tia made $615.56 in 10 days by taking those a couple of minutes daily while on break from taking care of her little kiddos (see image above).
It works on a points system, and each one pays out 500-700 earn points. The payout threshold is 1,000 points (or $10). So, reaching the threshold is easy.
I tried it twice and I wasn't forced to do anything I felt the unease of. I even skipped a lot of questions and still got paid.
4. Get money back with Charlie
Charlie is a text-based AI assistant. You ask Charlie questions about your personal finances, and it answers. If you're in the process of learning how to make a budget, then, this app can also help you.
Charlie also does all your balance-monitoring, number-crunching, and other burdensome budgeting chores, so you don’t have to!
Here's more with Charlie:
As if it couldn’t get better, Charlie continuously monitors your transactions, finding you ways to save money (from online shopping to banking), cut expenses, and understand your spending.
All the work is done for you, making Charlie one of my favorite creative ways to make free money.
Click and check out here to start using Charlie, get free cash, and get your checking account in shape again. Sign up now.
So, you've got free cash in the form of cents. Do you just ignore them, keep them away, or pretend they don't exist?
How about invest them? By far, this is one of the best answers to the question of how to get free money today.
That's what I did and my cents turned to over $2,000 – a 12.5% return rate in just 7 months. FYI, banks pay 0.06% per year on a savings account.
All thanks to investing apps like Acorns – a super easy money cash app to use.
It rounds up your purchases to the next dollar. Once your account accumulates $5, then, it invests the money to over 7,000 stocks and bonds.
Here's an enticing part:
For a limited time offer, Acorns is giving out $5 sign-in bonus. Invest one cent and get $5 using my referral code. That's sweet.
Sign up, get $5 bonus with your email address, invest your cents with Acorns here, and learn how to get free money and get your cash to work for you.
6. Earn cashback automatically
If you are going to spend money on just about anything like when you shop online, then, might as well get money doing it, right?
Yes. Now, there are cash back apps to help you earn your money back automatically without you lifting a single finger. No need for those cashback credit cards with an annual fee.
You'll get cashback when you shop online. Did I say you can use these apps?
Some rewards apps that offer legit money for free plus more:
- Drop: Get cash rewards for whatever you spend on every day online and offline. You never have to look at which stores have coupons and deals. Sign up now!
- EBates (now Rakuten): Get up to 40% in cashback on select stores plus $10 sign-up bonus. Get started with just your email, and start looking for offers. Sign up now!
- Affinity: Get up to 30% – 40% in cashback online on select stores plus $20 sign-up bonus. Saving has never been this fun. See the list now!
The Practical Saver tip: You could earn money (more of it) than what you paid for when you use a combination of these apps. For example, you could get cashback from Ebates (now Rakuten) or Affinity plus Drop when you shop at Walmart.
7. Free yourself from your bills with Trim
I got tired going through the hoops and loops to cancel a service, get a refund, from my bills, etc.
That's where I decided to try a app called Trim.
In my first week of using Trim, it saved me $153.10 on my insurance bills for canceling a service that wouldn't get canceled when I was doing it.Trim will help you cut your bills for good.
Trim lowers your bills and cancels subscriptions. It analyzes my spending habits and so much more.
I was surprised how prompt Trim was on getting my money back.
If you think you can't save good money or earn free cash, you'll soon find out that you'll save more with Trim.
Click here to use Trim, and save money on bills from home or wherever you are today. You don't even need to take surveys with Trim. Sign up now.
8. Make instant money online with these apps
If you like to go online, do a search, and do just about anything, there's a way for you to squeeze some money out of what you're doing.
Now, there are four apps that let you earn free cash and rewards without you doing anything (one site pays you more). Just download the apps and let them run on the background.
Granted you're not going to earn $10,000 or $100,000 every single month. If you don't win, then, it's fine because no effort was exerted. If you do win, then, it's beyond great.
Imagine winning $100,000 after 15 months of not signing up for something, not getting and doing anything, would you feel great? I bet you would.
You literally are not doing anything out of what you normally do like playing games, and activating direct deposit.
Here are the three money-making and rewards apps you can use now to make free money from your house:
- Neilsen Computer and Mobile Panel <— Offers include a chance to make $10,000 per month (no need for surveys and no need for multiple accounts)
- MobileExpression <– Literally, some offers include you getting a gift card like Amazon and Walmart one after one week of being an active member (I see savings right there)
- SurveySavvy <– Pays $5/mo (you don't need to take surveys) from a site that pay
9. Sign-up for bonuses
A lot of online companies offer free registration and sign-up bonus (not to mention the fact that they will pay you for using their online stores).
It seems like it, but who doesn't want to get paid just for signing up and using great online retailers?
Do you use Google? Do you do laundry? Do you use selling apps? Do you sleep? Do you have direct deposit? Do you do online shopping?
Get free money and those bonuses from these retailers/applications:
- Vindale Research: $2 signup bonus + hidden bonus or offers or survey bonus (no 2 or more accounts allowed)
- Ibotta: $10 signup bonus (not to mention achievement bonuses and other enticing offers). Get started paid cash via PayPal or Venmo.
- InboxDollars: $5 signup bonus + easy task bonus or offers. Get started and start earning rewards now.
- Rakuten – $10 sign-up bonus
The four applications (above) alone can help you learn how to get money of $30 or more of bonus in 5 minutes or less and give you some savings from retailers.
10. Make money with real estate investing
Investing in real estate isn't a typical way to save money much less make money.
Home prices are increasing twice as fast as income does.
If you want to save money, then, one great way to do that is to earn cash. That you could do with investing as low as $500 with Fundrise – a low-cost real estate platform with a historical return of 8.7% – 12.4%.
Fundrise is best for those who want to invest but don't want to be a landlord. It allows you to invest directly in a real estate portfolio of your choice, which is then managed by a team of professionals on your behalf.
Interested in earning passive income and additional money in savings? Convinced you're going to see some savings from this platform? Click here to fund your Fundrise account now.
11. Earn free cash (valued at $25) for completing two tasks
MyPoints is an all-around, all-for-one site – a simple site where you can get free cash fast in your spare time.
It's a free cash back site, coupon site, game site, video site, a site to make purchases from or choose offers from, among others packed into a single site. Fortunately, it works like magic.
Since 1996, MyPoints has handed out at least $250 MILLION in free PayPal money (then, just transfer to your bank account). and free Amazon gift cards to their members!
You'll get extra $5 bonus for the first five actions from survey sites. On top of that, make purchases totaling to $20 or more and receive a $10 bonus balance in your account.
Check out MyPoints on this link to create your account, and get a chance to win on everything you do.
12. Earn free PayPal money from your groceries
If you're simply spending too much money on groceries in-store or online, one solution is Ibotta and earn free money week after week (and put money in your bank account or get a gift card or two).
Not to mention the fact that you'll get $10 bonus from signing up. You don't need to create multiple accounts. You just need one.
Ibotta is the hottest new money-saving app that helps consumers get even bigger savings on all the biggest brands (even the store brand ones).
Last year alone, I earned over $300 using it considering the fact that my family only spent $150/mo on groceries. #everysinglecentcounts
If your grocery expense is higher, chances are you'd be getting more with Ibotta.
Claim your $10 bonus now on this link and start earning money back from your grocery. See what is in store for you.
13. Earn free money with Vindale
Vindale has consistently been at the top of highest paying online companies you can make money.
I have gotten multiple $10, $15, and $75 payouts for individual focus areas (the highest one being $125). It is one of the online shops that pay cash. Yes, free cash.
Look the image above, and you'll see that I get money from it… more like over $1,100.
Paid opinions or comments from Vindale are mostly current trends and events, something that won't make you bored.
Other ways to make money quickly and get more savings:
- Watching videos
- Searching for codes via its Facebook page
- Playing a game
- Reading your email
- Take paid surveys
- Referring friends (comes with $5 bonus)
- And more
Other Ways To Get Extra Cash Fast and Savings
Sure, some of the ideas above may be great for you especially for your checking account. But I know some may not be applicable for you.
That's why I believe that it's always great to have more than one options to get money, redeem points, get favorite gift cards (like Amazon), make extra bucks from even the marketing companies, etc.
Here are some other ideas you can consider to simply get extra cash on the side you can do over the internet. These ideas won't make you rich (I can vouch for that), but you can make a few dollars and free cards here and there.
You can get make money to put towards your account and gift cards (like the ones from Rakuten) from things that you would not have to put a lot of effort to do any way like when you shop or make purchases on your favorite products, pay via PayPal, or get a service done on something from a store you like.
14. Claim money via Credit Karma
Just last year, Credit Karma open an internet search portal (not an app) for an unclaimed money.
All you need to do is enter your details, and the portal will automatically check to see if you are owed some money from different companies.
That's why it's so nice to know that Credit Karma has this unclaimed money search feature.
Start now and try it. You'll never know if you can find find money (or I call it bonus funds or money you'll never have to earn) to add to your bank account.
15. Get paid to dine in
Seated is a restaurant booking app – unlike other competitors – pays you to eat out.
Just use the app to make a restaurant reservation and link up your credit card. Once you dine in and check out, you'll be rewarded with Amazon or Starbucks gift cards. It's adding more and more gift cards so be sure to check out the app.
Yes, this site or app will pay you to dine in and check out. The gift card amounts vary based on how much you spend on eating out. The more you spend, the more rewards you get.
Better yet, new users can sign up for an account and earn a bonus $10 Lyft gift card just after their first dine.
Just make a note that you need to be referred by someone to the app to get the bonus, so use the referral code link to sign up to get that savings!
16. Get free money for walking into stores
If you like to shop, use Shopkick and earn money while walking around shops.
This app will pay you to walk, and enjoy shopping while doing so. Basically, you get paid to check out stores.
This is for those individuals who like spending a few hours in different retailers and exploring what they have to offer.
Whenever you walk into the participating retailers, you simply open up your app, step in there, and get points known as kicks when you step into the shops. Just make sure you have internet connection to make this app work.
Other ways to redeem points for money or gift card (like Amazon) include making purchases or shopping with a linked card, scanning barcodes on numerous selected products, viewing some products online, etc.
17. Find stuff online
While sometimes free stuff isn't as good as free money, we could always use it to help us spend less money.
Here are some ways that we can use to start getting free stuff (and in return, cash) without having to put effort:
- Craigslist: Whether your a student or not, check out the section on Craigslist where people give away valuable, unused items or even great offers you can make a profit from. One way to make some money is to set up a time pick up those free items and sell them for a profit. You can sell those through retailers that purchases are made from like Amazon, Ebay, among others.
- RebateKey: Some companies will offer to refund a portion of your purchase on select products (up to 100%) when you buy things through RebateKey. That's possible because companies go to this site to build sales proof on online retailers like Amazon.
18. Annoy yourself and get paid
Believe it or not, you can rent out your cell phone lock screen to advertisers.
This app can can get you paid from your lock screen. That's possible when you use Slidejoy app (Android only).
That may sound uninviting to you but some users report earning at least $10 a month on it. I actually made some bitcoin money from it a few months ago.
You can swipe right to just unlock your phone normally and ignore the offers completely. Or you can swipe left to check out the offer. You don't need to make purchases or thoroughly check the offer to make extra from Slidejoy.
Payments are made as cash via PayPal (then, just transfer to your bank account) or gift cards. You can even redeem your points for charity.
Free money FAQs
Before you sign or check out from this post, I'd like to answer some questions on getting legit money for free and what you can do to balance your hustles and regular life:
1. How can I get free money now?
You don't need to go far, do above and beyond to earn it, among others. Here are some ideas where you can get real money:
- Sharing your comments by voicing your opinions (i.e., surveys) and bank some cash in return
- Using Swagbucks for everything you do online like surfing, using services, watching ads, etc.
- Cutting your bills automatically using an AI app
- and more below this section
2. How can I make money in one hour?
This is one of those questions that gets asked again and again even though people ask for “free money.”
It's easy to make money online or offline in under an hour, which could range from a few dollars to thousands. Here are ways to earn cash in one hour:
- Sell unwanted belongings like clothes for a discount to fund your account (whatever it may be)
- Sell unwanted free gift cards
- Return recent purchases you no longer need
- and more from the post below
Signing up for these platforms only take a few seconds. Start signing up now.
3. How can I get instant money?
This question is more like a re-phrase of the question “how can I make money in one hour?” but one that doesn't have a specific period. Here are ways where you can get instant money:
- Flip things: Find something that you can resell for a profit right away. For example, find a used, high-end cell phone that is deeply discount and re-sell it on a profit.
- Sell items: For sure, you've got a few things in your closet or in your house that you don't need anymore. Sell them for a profit.
- Tutor: If it's school season and some of your classmates or students need further assistance, provide services to them for a fee.
4. How can I get money without a job?
You don't need to have a second job to make extra money and put money in your bank account. Sometimes, you just need an extra gig to make that happen.
Believe it or not, you can even make more money that way and make it worth your sweat. Here are some passive income ideas you can try to make extra money. Some of these might even help you get rich quick. Here are they:
- Start a blog, build a business, and become an affiliate <— My blog makes me over $20,000/mo
- Start investing
- Rent out a room through AirBnB (if you have a spare one)
- Simply invest in real estate through Fundrise
- Take paid surveys
- Sell your unused gift cards to a shop that buys them
- Use Rakuten for shopping
- Search for keywords online, read users' comments, check emails, listen to music, etc. and get paid via Swagbucks
- Pay off your debt or refinance it for lower interest <– the lower the interest, the more money you'll save
- Earn funds from your credit card rewards or some people call it rewards credit card
Signing up for these platforms only take a few seconds. Start signing up now.
Get Free Money: Conclusion
Who wouldn't have thought that making money online just to sign up for online retailers (or sometimes even with internet connection) takes less than an hour or so?
Yes, that's exactly what you need to earn free cash.
Start now, sign in for as many as you can, and make your effort worth it! Signing up for these platforms has never been this easy.
Do you have any other internet or search platforms you'd like to share so others can learn how to get free money right now on the side and put money to your bank account? Which ones on the list do you like the most and will likely sign for? Are they worth your sweat to start with?