It’s that time of the year, that is, Christmas time. It’s also the best time to give Christmas wishes to everyone.
Every year, it has been a tradition of our family to send cards to our loved ones. This year is no different.
Sending Christmas wishes is one way to tell your loved ones how you feel.
Not only they mean a lot, but they are also cheap. Just put these Christmas messages on cards and send them. That’s it. There really is no need for gifts.
Believe it or not, Christmas is one of the most expensive seasons of the year. This year alone, people are expected to shell out $720.89 billion. Yikes!
- Save Money For Christmas: 15 Crazy Hacks and the Over $1,000 Savings
- How to Reduce Christmas Stress The Easy Way
- How To Enjoy Christmas On Budget
75 of the Best Merry Christmas Wishes and Messages
Here are 75 of the best Merry Christmas wishes I’ve used in the past couple of years. I have always put these Christmas messages on cards to make them more personal.
Christmas Wishes: What Christmas is about
Some of the best Christmas wishes are those that say a lot about what Christmas is all about. You can put these Christmas messages on cards and people will love them.
- Christmas is the season to spread love and spend time with your loved ones. Christmas is also the season to get fat because of all the festivities. So, a big, fat, Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- Christmas is the time to spend more time with our families. But, it is also the time to remember that this is the day our Lord Jesus Christ was born. May you and your family have the most blessed Christmas to date.
- May the blessedness and happiness of Christmas be with you and your family throughout the year and years to come. Wishing you continued blessings from up above. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
- May this Christmas fill your heart with the warmth and love of your family, friends, and loved ones. Happy Holidays!
- The spirit of Christmas is not about the presents we will be receiving. It’s about the greatest miracle God has given us, his son, Jesus Christ. May your days be filled with God’s miracles. Merry Christmas.
- It’s that time of the year again where family and friends gather to celebrate life’s blessings. May you and your family continue to create joyful memories that will last through time. Happy Holidays.
- May the winter days be warmer and the stars brighter for you this holiday season. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- Let’s celebrate this season with a profound joy and happiness as our savior was born. Merry Christmas!
- Tis the season to be jolly and fat with all the festivities. Merriest Christmas and Happiest New Year to you and your family.
- Wishing you your heart’s desires for all the days to come. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is the time to prepare ourselves as we welcome with open heart the birth of Jesus Christ. May our hearts be filled with gladness and love from up above. Happy Christmas.
- It is that time of the year again where we are extra grateful that Jesus Christ was born because we get to have a few extra days off from work. Merriest Christmas.
- This Christmas season, take a step back to reminisce the past so you’ll know how far you’ve come along and known where you’re headed to next. It is my fervent wish that you find true happiness for the days to come. Merry Christmas.
Christmas Wishes to your loved ones
Christmas is all about our loved ones. The best gift may always be Christmas wishes that revolve around family, friends, and other loved ones. You can use the following Christmas wishes on cards. #theywilllikethem
- Cheers to good health, happiness, peace, love, and contentment this holiday season. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you and your family.
- May your home and family be filled with warmth and love throughout the years to come. Have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
- Christmas season is the best time to take a break from the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives. May this season bring peace to your heart and mind for the rest of the days to come.
- May this Christmas bring love and happiness to your heart and someone to kiss under the mistletoe. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- No matter how near or far apart we are, Christmas will always bring us closer than ever. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my love.
- As we seek our guiding star this Christmas, may we also find peace and contentment our heart’s desires. Merry Christmas.
- One of the most satisfying messes created within the living and dining room is on Christmas Day. Enjoy the moment. Relax. Savor it while it lasts. The cleaning part will have to be done later on. Happiest Christmas!
- Christmas without the noise is like Good Friday with a loud noise. It doesn’t make sense. Let’s have a blast and create wonderful memories with our loved ones this holiday season. May you have the loudest Christmas and boisterous new year ahead!
- May your heart be filled with the warmth of love, calmness of peace, and miracles of life this festive season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- As they say, it is always better to give than to receive, may the Christmas season be always a perfect example that sharing is caring. Merriest Christmas.
- Wishing you your heart’s desires and all the best life has to offer you this yuletide season. You’re a great person and you deserve all the blessings coming along your way. Merry Christmas.
- A lot of things happen during Christmas but let us also take time to sit back, relax, and ponder about what this year has been for us. Let’s welcome the new year with a grateful heart. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you and your family.
- There is no better gift to give this Christmas than to spend quality time with your loved ones. May your home be filled with warmth and love. Happy Holidays.
- There is so much more to Christmas parties and merry-making this festive season. There is so much to be thankful for. With a grateful heart, let’s give thanks and celebrate as we welcome the birth of our savior. Merry Christmas.
- Let’s end this year on a cheerful note and welcome the year to come with open arms. May this coming year be filled with abundant blessings for each and every one of us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- May all the blessings from up above be with you and your family this Christmas season. Happy Holidays!
- Sending you the warmest bear hugs, heartfelt kisses, and sincerest best wishes this yuletide season. May you have the most wonderful Christmas filled with love and laughter. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Traditional Christmas Wishes
There is no better way to express yourself that use the traditional Christmas wishes. You’ll find these Christmas messages on cards (the ones you see commercially). That said, these words still come from the heart.
- May Christmas wish to you is for all your dreams to come true because you deserve every single one of it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- May the magic of Christmas fill your heart’s desires and your spirit, contentment. Happy Holidays.
- May Christmas be a constant reminder for us to find reasons to always be happy in the days to come. Merry Christmas and Happy New to you and your family.
- May we cherish those who brought so many blessings to us this Christmas season. May they continue to be a blessing to other people and may your heart feel all the love all throughout the new year. A blessed Christmas and a prosperous new year to you and your loved ones.
- Behind the hustle and bustle this Christmas season brings, let us not forget the very essence why we are celebrating Christmas. Today, we have been given the greatest blessing, our savior Jesus Christ was born. May we be blessed with true miracles for the days to come. Merry Christmas.
- This Christmas season, may our hearts be filled with peace and faith in God. May our doubts be replaced with hope and tranquility. May our homes be filled with love and laughter. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- May our spirits be renewed and our hearts filled with profound love as we welcome the birth of Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family
- Cheers to a more promising year than before and may we end this year on a cheerful note. Merry Christmas and a very prosperous new year to you and your family.
- As they say, “It’s the thought that counts.” So, I put tons of thought into choosing this Christmas card for you. Merriest Christmas and Happiest New Year!
- Christmas only happens once a year, let’s count our blessings and be grateful for our everyday miracles. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is not only the season to be jolly and glad. It’s also the season for us to hope and have faith in God. Happy Christmas.
- May you have a Christmas full of joy, laughter and love. May these wishes last all throughout the coming new year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.
- Christmas is a precious reminder that we are blessed and loved by our Heavenly Father. May our souls be filled with gracious goodness from up above. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Wishing you the warmth of love, the calmness of peace, and the noise that is laughter. Happy Holidays.
- May the promise of Christmas bring you greater strength, stronger faith, and countless blessings from God. I wish you a blessed Christmas.
- Spending quality time with your family this Christmas season is much more satisfying than all the presents combined. May your home be filled with love and happiness this coming year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.
The Best Christmas Wishes from Well-Known People
A lot of us like to use quotes from famous people. Here are some of the best Christmas wishes from those people we look up to, admire, etc.
- “God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.” – Pope Francis
- “Good news from heaven the angels bring, glad tidings to the earth they sing: To us this day a child is given, to crown us with the joy of heaven.” – Martin Luther
- “The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.” – Dr. Seuss
- “There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas.” – Charles Dickens
- “Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.” – Pope Francis
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” – Peg Bracken
- “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” – Alexander Smith
- “At its best Christmas is a mirror in which we see reflected the very best life can be. Where we see ourselves moved by generosity, inspired by hope, and uplifted by love, not only for ourselves but for the whole evolving universe.” – Bruce Sanguin
- “This is my wish for you: peace of mind, prosperity through the year, happiness that multiplies, health for you and yours, fun around every corner, energy to chase your dreams, joy to fill your holidays!” – D.M. Dellinger
Other Great Christmas Wishes
There are just too many Christmas messages that it’s hard to choose which are you are going to use as Christmas messages on cards. Here are the rest of the 75 best Christmas messages on cards you can use.
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped in each other.” – Burton Hills
- “Once again, we come to the Holiday season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.” – Dave Barry
- “The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each other’s burdens, easing others’ loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of the holidays.” – W.C. Jones
- “From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other.” – Emily Matthews
- “If we could condense all the truths of Christmas into only three words, these would be the words: ‘God with us.’” – John MacArthur
- “I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Christmas is not only where you find it, but it’s also what you make of it.” – Trina Schart Hyman
- “Christmas is the time when everyone wants his part to be forgotten and his present remembered.” – Phyllis Diller
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” – Marjorie Holmes
- “Peace on Earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day.” – Helen Steiner Rice
- “Faith makes all things possible. Hope makes all things work out well. Love makes all things beautiful. May you have all three this Christmas.” – Unknown
- “Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.” – Oren Arnold
- “Like God, Christmas is timeless and eternal, from everlasting to everlasting. It is something even more than what happened that night in starlit little Bethlehem; it has been behind the stars forever. There was Christmas in the heart of God before the world was formed.” – Roy Rogers
- “To celebrate the heart of Christmas is to forget ourselves in the service of others.” – Henry C. Link
- Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merrymaking. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.” – J.C. Penny
- “Christmas is a bridge. We need bridges as the river of time flows past. Today’s Christmas should mean creating happy hours for tomorrow and reliving those of yesterday.” – Gladys Tabor
- “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal and that every path may lead to peace.” – Agnes M. Pharo
- “Christmas is sights, especially the sights of Christmas reflected in the eyes of a child.” – William Saroyan
- “In the eyes of children, we find the joy o Christmas. In their hearts, we find its meaning.” Leland Thomas
Last thoughts on Christmas Wishes:
Christmas is just around the corner. Have you already started completing your list of Christmas presents this year? Why not use Christmas messages on cards instead?
These Christmas messages on cards have been used in ages and are still used up to this day. They are cheap and personal at the same time.
May you have a blessed and wonderful Christmas together with your loved ones. May it be filled with lots of fun and laughter.
May we always remember that Christmas is about Jesus Christ, above all else. May we strive to live a life that is leading to Jesus.
Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year to each and every one of us!