This ” 80+ Insanely Easy No Bake Desserts ” post is a compilation of many no bake desserts that are so yummy and can be done in no time. This post contains affiliate links/ads. See disclosure policy.
If you are looking for desserts, then, you are reading the right post. If you are looking for no bake desserts, then, you are looking at the perfect post.
A lot of us like to eat desserts but don’t necessarily like to make them from scratch. If we can get away with eating desserts that don’t require baking or cooking, then, a lot of us will surely take opportunity of that.
You are in luck. I’ve searched through different blogs, contacted my friendly fellow bloggers, and searched through Facebook groups to find the best of the best no bake desserts I could find and get my hands into. I’ m not only sure but also undoubtedly super duper sure that you guys will love these desserts.
Let’s say that even 1st graders can make these no bake desserts. Ok, not everything here can be made by first graders but you get my point.
These desserts don’t require cooking, baking, and burning. Haha. I’ll say that this is the perfect list exclusively compiled together just for you and your sweet tooth.
80+ Insanely Easy No Bake Desserts
Without further ado, let’s make this tasty two-ingredient dark chocolate ice cream.
Put the frozen bananas and dark chocolate powder in a food processor. A blender would be a great substitute if you do not have the food processor. Blend all ingredients until they are mixed together and look like soft serve ice cream. Note: Add honey or sugar if ice cream tastes bitter. You can also add other ingredients such as sprinkles or chocolate chunks, if you desire.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 2-3 tbsp of dark chocolate cocoa
- 1 tbsp honey or sugar (optional)
- Nuts of your choice for topping (optional)
- Chocolate syrup for drizzling (optional)
- Slice the bananas. Place them on a parchment covered baking sheet. Freeze them for 20-25 minutes.
- Put the frozen bananas and the dark chocolate powder in a food processor. A blender would be a good substitute if you don't have the food processor.
- Blend ingredients until they are mixed together and look like a soft serve ice cream.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
Other No Bake Desserts
Ice Cream Desserts
- Coconut Matcha Ice Cream / Strength & Sunshine
- Vegan Fried Ice Cream Bombs / Strength & Sunshine
- Strawberry and Berry No Churn Ice Cream / Organized Island
- Strawberry Cappuccino Ice Cream / Strength & Sunshine
- Unicorn Sundaes / Cutefetti
- Peach Ice Cream / Organized Island
Cookies, Bars, and Fudge Desserts
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookie Bars With Dark Chocolate Ganache / Fancy Shanty
- Confetti Squares / Older Mommy Still Yummy
- No Bake Oreo Dessert Recipes / All Things Mama (1)
- No Bake M&M Cookie Balls / Living Well Spending Less
- No Bake Chocolate Macaroons / Older Mommy Still Yummy
- Cranberry White Chocolate No Bake Cookies / My Wife Can Cook
- Easy Cookie Dough Fudge / Sugar Spun Run
- Homemade Buckeyes / Joyfully Thriving
- Maxine’s No Bake Cookies / Thrifty T’s Treasures
- Decadent Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding / Living Sweet Moments
- No Bake Dark Chocolate Sunbutter Cookies / Fancy Shanty
- S’mores Dessert Bars / All Things Mama
- Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookie Balls / The Mommy Mix
- Chocolate Bavarian Pie / Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Pomegranate & Dark Chocolate Bites / Shiny Happy Bright
- Chocolate Cream Pie / Bunny’s Warm Oven
- So Simple Kit Kat Frozen Cocoa / Small Town Woman
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding / Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Chocolate Mug Cake / My Heavenly Recipes
- Vanilla Mug Cake / Wholesome Yum
- No Bake Strawberries & Cream Icebox Cake / Happy Deal Happy Day
- Chocolate Icebox Cake / Sugar Spun Run
- 2-Ingredient No Bake Cupcakes – Strength & Sunshine
- Strawberry Lush Cake / Small Town Woman
- Patriotic Pinwheel Cake / Uncommon Designs
- Fresh Watermelon Cupcakes / Domestically Blissful
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecakes / Censtsable Momma
- No Bake Triple Berry Ombre Cheeesecake / Blondie-ish at Kitchen
- Coconut Pudding Cheesecake / Serena Bakes
- Oreo No Bake Cheesecake Recipe / Censtsable Momma
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake / Cincy Shopper
- Frozen Peach Cheesecake / Serena Bakes
- Blueberry Cheesecakes in Mason Jars / Small Town Woman
- No Bake Banan Split Cake Cheesecake / Low Carb Yum
Pie and Pudding Desserts
- Easy, No Bake Strawberry Cream Pie / Merry About Town
- Chocolate Mousse Squares / Older Mommy Still Yummy
- No Bake Pudding Tangerine Dessert / Blondie-ish at Kitchen
- Easy Hershey’s Chocolate Pie / Cincy Shopper
- Easy, No Bake, Mud Pie / Ann’s Entitled Life
- No Bake Berry Cream Pie / Moore Or Less Cooking
- Easy No Bake Key Lime Pie / Wholesome Yum
- Lemon Cream Pie / Bunny’s Warm Moven
- Heavenly Banana Pie / Thrifty T’s Treasures
- No Bake Cookie Butter Pie / My Joy-Filled Life
Healthy/ Special Diet Desserts (Or Almost)
- Cherry Yogurt Parfaits / Small Town Woman
- Two-Ingredient Dark Chocolate Ice Cream / The Practical Saver
- “Better Than Carvel” Homemade Gluten-Free Vegan Ice Cream Cake / Strength & Sunshine
- Homemade Vanilla Pudding / Bunny’s Warm Oven
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Ganache / Happy Deal Happy Day
- Berry Parfait / Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Strawberries & Cream Popsicles / Domestically Blissful
- Healthy Snickers Ice Cream Bites (Vegan + GF) / Rhian’s Recipes
- No Bake Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Pie / Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
Cupcake and Fruit Desserts
- Banana Split Lush / Cincy Shopper
- Quick & Easy Banana Split Pie Recipe / Cincy Shopper
- Easy Pineapple Dessert / Cutefetti
- Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Bar / Cincy Shopper
- Cherry Mousse / Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Strawberry & Lemon Granita / Shiny Happy Bright
- Strawberry Shakes for Two / Small Town Woman
- No Bake Coconut Balls / Ann’s Entitled Life
- Poached Cinnamon Vanilla Apples / Bunny’s Warm Oven
Peanut Butter Desserts
- No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Squares / Savory Tooth
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cookies / The Monday Box
- Grandma’s No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies / Hungry Hobby
- Crunchy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars / Living Sweet Moments
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie / Small Town Woman
- Peanut Butter Cracker Cookies / The Country Chic Cottage
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Balls / Thrifty T’s Treasures
- No Bake Hazelnut Cheesecake Parfaits with Candied Hazelnuts / Living Sweet Moments
- Strawberry Kiwi Champagne Pops / Jordan’s Easy Entertaining
- Affogato / Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Barbecue Popcorn Balls / Jordan’s Easy Entertaining
- Delicious Fresh Peach Fritters / Bunny’s Warm Oven
- No Bake Nutella Bars / Moore Or Less Cooking
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake in a Jar / The Country Chic Cottage
- Cherry Kool-Aid Pie Recipe / Six Dollar Family
- Retro 7-Up Salad with Lime Jello and Marshmallows / Cherry & Spice
These are the 80+ Insanely Easy No Bake Desserts that I managed put in together. Which ones of these are you going to try? Please let me know in the comments section what you think about these no bake desserts.